Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

I just checked my FIFA pre load for the off chance it might be playable noww, its telling me its released at 11pm on the 5th. if thats true its a bit of a piss take.. i wont be getting 3 days of early access will i. anyone able to shed some light on this?

9 hours ago, Beliall said:

I just checked my FIFA pre load for the off chance it might be playable noww, its telling me its released at 11pm on the 5th. if thats true its a bit of a piss take.. i wont be getting 3 days of early access will i. anyone able to shed some light on this?

Early access is the 6th, full release is the 9th.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Lads. 

Go to Milestones. There is a challenge called Finesse 100. 

You know the drill.. finesse goals... Squad Battles and put it on beginner. Should take you 2 or 3 games... 

20201005_101025_compress87.jpg

I was tempted to do this yesterday, but I'm really trying to hold out for the OTW to be released, before completing these.

11 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

I was tempted to do this yesterday, but I'm really trying to hold out for the OTW to be released, before completing these.

I tried it to get Vardy🤣

50k pack though decent. Packed Sane from Hybrid Nations. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Does anybody know the plans for next gen? Even though I don’t have a console at the minute can I just buy a PS4 copy for when PS5 comes out and use that?

If you buy the PS4 version you can upgrade to the PS5 version for free.

I'm holding off because I'm going from Xbox One to PS5, so will have to buy it twice (which I definitely ain't doing).

3 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

If you buy the PS4 version you can upgrade to the PS5 version for free.

I'm holding off because I'm going from Xbox One to PS5, so will have to buy it twice (which I definitely ain't doing).

Yeah that’s my thinking, I didn’t know if there was a time limit on that and once the new consoles are out you then have to buy the right version, if that makes sense.

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Are some of the advance sbc like last year where you need to play some games for chemistry? I did one but only got 99 Chem so I am guessing this is what the problem will be 

Just put the team together as a squad in Ultimate Team and go to one of the repeatable squad battles games, ie TOTW or Featured Squad, go in to a game, play for a minute then exit to your console homepage and drop the internet connection.

Go back to FIFA and there will be a message to say you’ve lost your connection. It will exit out of UT and then you can reaccess UT, this will then reconnect you. You will know this has worked as all cards in your team will have lost a contract number.

Rinse and repeat 9 more times and that team will get full Chem and you should be able to submit the team and complete the SBC.

The only slightly annoying thing to watch out for is you’ll have to add some contracts to all cards after 7 times, don’t waste any gold contracts. Try and use bronze ones.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Does anyone have any tips for trading? Might give it a go this year, I’ve seen there’s a lot to be made from it. Never really done it before, just relied on rewards to get coins. 

Buy discard price informs from every team of the week and just hold them for a couple of weeks usually rise to 12-14k.

You have to be patient and the rewards are slow to start with but the more you get into it the better it gets. 

Edited by howlinmadmurfdoc
  • Thanks 1

I don't really understand the whole ultimate team and getting packs etc I just haven't had a Fifa for years and would just enjoy playing career mode on the newest release. 

Will Fifa have made an effort to make that decent or do they put everything into the Ultimate team thing now? 

1 hour ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I don't really understand the whole ultimate team and getting packs etc I just haven't had a Fifa for years and would just enjoy playing career mode on the newest release. 

Will Fifa have made an effort to make that decent or do they put everything into the Ultimate team thing now? 

You pretty much answered your own question there and that's why EA takes so much heat over Fifa. 

For better, or probably for worse lol, the Fifa threads here are always 95% Ultimate Team related. The 5% is guys asking if anyone plays any other game mode.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

To be fair this year they have added to the functionality of the career mode as you can now manage games like football manager, with a 2D overlay to show what is going on.

The nice thing about this is you can jump in to the game at any point and play from whatever the minute the game has got to. I haven’t played this myself yet, but my son loves this new feature.

The whole career mode itself is still very unrealistic with silly budgets and transfers happening all the time, but at least there have been some improvements made this year rather than it being forgotten about for the cash cow that is Ultimate Team, like the majority of years.

Edited by stu
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Low crosses have changed abit, expecting to have an easy tap in and it gets smashed out for a throw in lol won 4 out of 5 placement games and been put in division 3, 89k coins as a reward for it as well :thumbup:

You need to go into the setting and change crosses to assisted... once you do that you’ll see that the low crosses are absolutely broken! If they leave them as they are they’ll be the meta this year

• Thanks 1

On 05/10/2020 at 10:09, Ashley said:

Lads. 

Go to Milestones. There is a challenge called Finesse 100. 

You know the drill.. finesse goals... Squad Battles and put it on beginner. Should take you 2 or 3 games... 

20201005_101025_compress87.jpg

Did it last night took me 3 games.... bagged Werner! Also packed Allan and Saint-Maxim from 2 player packs 🙌🏻

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

Did it last night took me 3 games.... bagged Werner! Also packed Allan and Saint-Maxim from 2 player packs 🙌🏻

Is the pack tradeable? If so I'll rush it tonight but if it's untradeable then i'll do it over time and open it when there are better players in packs.

44 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Is the pack tradeable? If so I'll rush it tonight but if it's untradeable then i'll do it over time and open it when there are better players in packs.

Untradeable unfortunately! Was quite happy with my strike force so probably would’ve cashed in on Werner if it was tradeable... I just crashed it out with the slim hope of bagging Vardy

• Thanks 1