Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

20 hours ago, stu said:

To be fair this year they have added to the functionality of the career mode as you can now manage games like football manager, with a 2D overlay to show what is going on.

The nice thing about this is you can jump in to the game at any point and play from whatever the minute the game has got to. I haven’t played this myself yet, but my son loves this new feature.

The whole career mode itself is still very unrealistic with silly budgets and transfers happening all the time, but at least there have been some improvements made this year rather than it being forgotten about for the cash cow that is Ultimate Team, like the majority of years.

The jumping into a simmed match was a feature over 10 years ago, they took it out and have now put it back in labelling it as a 'new feature', that's why EA pisses me off so much. They'll no doubt put the expanding stadiums feature back in in the next 3/4 years and label that as 'new' as well.

One genuine new feature is retraining players position I think, that'll be decent as I never really use CFs or CAMs so I could retrain them as strikers or CMs.

• Like 2

I have had the worst start ot any fifa ever, nothing good in my weekly packs, welcome back packs, sbc packs or anything, and only 2 wins in 9 attempts online lol. both of those coming in the 3 nations friendlies matches. im quite enjoying it though, it feels like with practice you can actually pass it around a it rather than sprinting to other end of the pitch and scoring

Back to having good luck in my packs. Have got Joe Gomez, Walker, Dembele, Alisson and Ferland Mendy.

Have done all the SBCs available as well as doing @Ashley's trick with the fifa points and have built myself a bloody good team considering it's not officially out yet.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Back to having good luck in my packs. Have got Joe Gomez, Walker, Dembele, Alisson and Ferland Mendy.

Have done all the SBCs available as well as doing @Ashley's trick with the fifa points and have built myself a bloody good team considering it's not officially out yet.

what trick is that?

On 02/10/2020 at 10:58, Ashley said:

Hi everyone. 

I posted the other day about being able to get Fifa points for free. 

Here is the link ----> https://www.topcashback.co.uk/game-promotions/?AFFID=249371&utm_source=www.hotukdeals.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=affiliate&awc=2459_1601376175_af474826cdc88d1ba0ed125c032ef0cd

So you click the link and sign up to Topcashback. Click the link onto game and click digital. 

Click the £15 card for what ever console you're on, you can do more but that link will only refund you up to £15. 

Get the code enter it onto your account and wait for the refund. Mine came within 2 days and it should be in my bank by tomorrow if not Monday at the latest. 

If you have any problems on the last part, dm me and ill help from there. 

I know there is a general hate for buying fifa points on here, me included however when they're free you might as well get off to a nice start with the packs you'll get from these points. 

@Rustynail @dbtcity @Thefox81 

Sorry if I missed anyone, cheers Ash. 

@Beliall

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

There was a website where you could claim fifa points and then get a refund on it a few pages back.

how many points did you buy? would it work if you just bought the 15.99 pack? im sure some people said it didnt for them

12 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

how many points did you buy? would it work if you just bought the 15.99 pack? im sure some people said it didnt for them

Yes, my cashback got rejected. However on @Ashley’s advice I raised a claim with TopCashBack and they found in my favour and said this shouldn’t have been rejected. I’ve now requested payment of the the £15 cashback and just waiting for this to hit my bank account tomorrow.

• Thanks 2

This is me currently. Every single player I've packed. Pogba is in my reserves for now. I'll place him in my team when I start building my proper team. As it goes this isn't bad for a starter team. 

I have one SBC left which is Puzzle Master on the Hybrid League and Nations. Requires loyalty unless you're ridiculous lucky with pack luck. If anyone needs a hand with SBC give me a shout. 

Screenshot_20201007-173335_Companion.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stu said:

Yes, my cashback got rejected. However on @Ashley’s advice I raised a claim with TopCashBack and they found in my favour and said this shouldn’t have been rejected. I’ve now requested payment of the the £15 cashback and just waiting for this to hit my bank account tomorrow.

sorry how does it work? it says only one per household, but topcashback havent asked me for my address, do they mean when you put your address through game?

16 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

sorry how does it work? it says only one per household, but topcashback havent asked me for my address, do they mean when you put your address through game?

I already had an account, so I set up another one with another email address. That’s the only check from what I can tell. They don’t specifically ask for your address.

Only attempted this once though with the new account. I haven’t tried to create more than one new account, more risk of it not working. However others have successfully done it by creating more than one account and going through the process.

Edited by stu

I don't play ultimate team, only career and exhibition modes.

I have watched a few game play videos on YouTube but I am yet to see any changes at all apart from updated kits and transfers. No new animation, no new cut scenes..nothing..

I think, for as long as I can remember, this is the first time I won't be handing over my cash.

54 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I don't play ultimate team, only career and exhibition modes.

I have watched a few game play videos on YouTube but I am yet to see any changes at all apart from updated kits and transfers. No new animation, no new cut scenes..nothing..

I think, for as long as I can remember, this is the first time I won't be handing over my cash.

This year... believe it or not actually feels good to be playing. 

They might** actually be on to something. 

Fvck. 

I was doing the Loyalty Glitch for Puzzle Master and didn't realise that Squad Battles now goes towards giving you a rating/division for Rivals. 

I got 10k and got put in Division 8. Where I could have had up to 100k if I played all my qualifying games (I played one there)...

Just be aware lads. 10k is better than nothing obviously but yeah.. could and should probably have more. 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

How do you boys post pictures of your squads? My screen shots always say they are larger than the maximum file size

https://www.ea.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=ht55QCmVnUl4X:FFA21PS4

I bit the bullet and brought it early, 

Done all the SBCs, brought £20 points at the start and Traded up.

just packed Pogba untradable and Jesus on the gold upgrades.

Sold Martial and Goretzka and just got Kante.

think you need to delete your attachments

Check if it’s full 

sort by file size and delete 

D0585AC6-C78C-4632-95D4-26F9130DFD01.thumb.jpeg.cb33a8298041ac11578fd2d3ac723925.jpeg

• Like 4