Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

My current team (De Gea in goal - got a little cropped out)

image.png.8f6a550e047ef685babfb8a07ff2619f.png

Though when the game starts, I normally sub out tielemans, drop Bruno Fernandes to midfield, drop Kane down to AM, and then stick some pacey player up top (currently using a RF Gelson Martins - he has 94 pace and 85 dribbling, so has done well with a finisher chem style stuck on him). Seems FIFA 21 is all about pace. I never really played counter-attacking football on FIFA 20, but I've had more success with an 80 rated speedster up top than Harry Kane this year.

Edited by Charl91
  • Like 1

Players reacting to their UT cards is the cringiest thing ever. Just seen Jack Grealish acting like he's joking but really not. Who are you trying to kid?

Apart from when Wes did that sprint video, last year. That was genuinely self-deprecating. 

• Like 2

Witsel (yawn) is supposed to be a flash back SBC tonight, so picked a few of his 84 cards for 4.6k. Hopefully those and any high rated Dortmund cards for links should do well if the leak is correct.

Bought the game yesterday after skipping Fifa 20 and barely playing 19. Nice to see I'm exactly as crap at this as I remember being lol 

Admittedly got a sub-par squad at the minute up against some good teams so not too surprising I'm struggling for now, but getting there. Seem to be much better at scoring goals this time, but conversely I get carved open with my defenders just watching as they run through on goal time and time again, so every game is ending 5-3 or similar.

What formations have people found work well so far? 

6 minutes ago, Xen said:

Seem to be much better at scoring goals this time, but conversely I get carved open with my defenders just watching as they run through on goal time and time again, so every game is ending 5-3 or similar.

That seems to be the theme this time around, so you're not alone on that.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Xen said:

Bought the game yesterday after skipping Fifa 20 and barely playing 19. Nice to see I'm exactly as crap at this as I remember being lol 

Admittedly got a sub-par squad at the minute up against some good teams so not too surprising I'm struggling for now, but getting there. Seem to be much better at scoring goals this time, but conversely I get carved open with my defenders just watching as they run through on goal time and time again, so every game is ending 5-3 or similar.

What formations have people found work well so far? 

11 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

That seems to be the theme this time around, so you're not alone on that.

I play 433 with a cdm and 2 wingers. Agree with defending. Just played a game where i was 5-1 down at half time but tinkered to my all out attack approach and ended up drawing 7 each. I dont think ive kept a clean sheet yet in rivals.

• Thanks 1