Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Just now, Beliall said:

what guide are you following for it? i want to price it up and see what cards i can use of my own

I have only done one team so far, the 86 one. I used duplicates I had for it so I didn't use I guide as I had duplicates of oblak, Suarez etc. But I would suggest for things like this to not use a guides like futbin as you'll be ripped off. I reckon it can be done for 250k minus whatever you have in your club.

One trick I find useful is to use low rated cards (83s) for positions like RB an LB where it's hard to find cheap good cards and over compensate with 87s and above in positions like ST, CB and CM. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I have only done one team so far, the 86 one. I used duplicates I had for it so I didn't use I guide as I had duplicates of oblak, Suarez etc. But I would suggest for things like this to not use a guides like futbin as you'll be ripped off. I reckon it can be done for 250k minus whatever you have in your club.

One trick I find useful is to use low rated cards (83s) for positions like RB an LB where it's hard to find cheap good cards and over compensate with 87s and above in positions like ST, CB and CM. 

sweet yeah ok i will

13 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Fifa 21 Beckham Edition is £29 on cdkeys, this is no different to the normal game right? It says the RRP is £55 so

wth is the beckham edition? unless thye are trying to upsell based on the free beckham card we are all getting

9 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

The icon SBCs are terrible, overpriced and not great choices either. And only there for a month. They’d be good if they were a long term grind.

They always release the crap ones at this time, on fifa 19 at this point they released gattuso, hierro and another pointless one. Theyll probably release decent ones around January

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

They always release the crap ones at this time, on fifa 19 at this point they released gattuso, hierro and another pointless one. Theyll probably release decent ones around January

It’s not even how bad they are. It’s the fact they’re costing the same as a tradeable version. They’ve proper shafted players with SBCs this year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snoopy87 said:

So I finished my placement matches for rivals and ended up in div 6. Can't figure how they worked it out because I lost 4 of the 5 and was abused in 3 of them! 

I had the same, got spanked by at least five in three of them. Got a draw and a 2-0 win and I’m in division 6. I spent most of last year in division 9 so I cba to play rivals now because I know I’ll just get pumped until I’m back where I belong.