Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Has anybody done the Lewandowski SBC. Looks like a lot of coins for an untradeable but he’d fit my team really well.

I have, he is lethal especially from corners but has the turning circle of a bus. He's quick enough to get away from defenders with a through ball but not to accelerate past them. If he fits your team I would do it my mistake was trying to change my team to fit him and he's already on my bench. Hunter card on him is a must imo

28 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I have, he is lethal especially from corners but has the turning circle of a bus. He's quick enough to get away from defenders with a through ball but not to accelerate past them. If he fits your team I would do it my mistake was trying to change my team to fit him and he's already on my bench. Hunter card on him is a must imo

I’ll be honest from what you’ve just said I might aswell just try his gold card. 
He would be a left striker in a 442 with Kimmich CM and Schweinsteiger as LM so I can fit him in easily.

I’m trying to avoid premier league players this year and I can’t afford Neymar or Mbappe. 

4 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’ll be honest from what you’ve just said I might aswell just try his gold card. 
He would be a left striker in a 442 with Kimmich CM and Schweinsteiger as LM so I can fit him in easily.

I’m trying to avoid premier league players this year and I can’t afford Neymar or Mbappe. 

Yeah definitely try him out and see if you can use him, he's a pretty unique player and isn't your typical pace forward. I was a little bit disappointed with him although he does still get plenty of goals. I use an untradeable Aubameyang and I personally think he's much better in game.

Trying to do a leicester past and present for this WL without spending too much (e.g getting kante and lineker)

i have also forgtotten everyone that has played for us and viable. 

current team

kasper

Pereira soyuncu  -  chilwell

mahrez tielemans ndidi -

vardy -

any thoughts on how to complete and be semi decent for WL. Formation doesnt matter so not necessarily need a left mid and striker?

45 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Trying to do a leicester past and present for this WL without spending too much (e.g getting kante and lineker)

current team

kasper

mahrez tielemans ndidi -

vardy -

any thoughts on how to complete and be semi decent for WL. Formation doesnt matter so not necessarily need a left mid and striker?

I've thought about doing this but the thought of Mbappe running at any available centre backs makes me shudder.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

current team

kasper

mahrez tielemans ndidi -

vardy -

Kramaric and Schlupp :thumbup:

So I open my rivals rewards packs, went untradeable for more packs to fill my club out seeing as I'm behind, to find a ridiculous amount of tifos which are also rare gold!!!

I don't pay for fifa points anyway but people spend actual money to try and get the best players and EA has now decided to make a fricking tifo rare gold! Disgraceful

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Swarles Barkley said:

current team

kasper

mahrez tielemans ndidi -

vardy -

Maddison would be better than Tielemans surely because he can actually tun?

3 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

current team

kasper

mahrez tielemans ndidi -

vardy -

Musa on the left could link with iheanacho and ndidi 

20 hours ago, Md9 said:

Ah it just kicked me off my game was doing a draft as got a free token and I had 2 mins left on the game 🤦‍♂️ Wasn’t even an online one either hope it doesn’t put that down as a loss though I am sure it probably will 

So this did go down as a loss for ea server not working how crap is tht 

I’ve just started playing fut. I haven’t played any of the previous fut versions as I tend to just go straight into online divisions and usually settle around division 6, so I’m not terrible (I think :unsure:). I’m getting pasted 7/8 nil every game at the moment. Am I missing something? I’ve a half decent team, all are 80ish and over.

3 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

I’ve just started playing fut. I haven’t played any of the previous fut versions as I tend to just go straight into online divisions and usually settle around division 6, so I’m not terrible (I think :unsure:). I’m getting pasted 7/8 nil every game at the moment. Am I missing something? I’ve a half decent team, all are 80ish and over.

Forget rating, just get pace. It just takes some getting used to mate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

current team

kasper

mahrez tielemans ndidi -

vardy -

Apologies for suggesting it... but Kane?