Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Someone just put a baby Best up for 200K on PS4. I was hammering away at the lowest price for an Icon, when it appeared. Was a big pause, so I thought I'd got it.

:nigel:

Would have been a nice 1 million coin profit.

Edit: And a few moments later the same Best card for 180K and a baby Gullit for 127K.

I guess I've slowed in my old age. None of them sniped by me :mellow:

I seen a Van Nistelrooy go for 70k yesterday, not quite in the same league but I was convinced I had got there quick enough.

3 hours ago, AKCJ said:

I risked it. Managed to get Laurent Blanc. Pleased with that. He goes for about 1m and I had fodder saved so I reckon it cost me about 100k + about 200k in untradables.

I'm pretty jealous ngl, I don't have the balls to sell my RTTF Ndidi to pay for it though. Too risky.... but also tempting lol

Just wondering if anyone has any decent cards on FUT 20 PS4 they wouldn't mind giving away if you're not planning on playing it again?

Skipping 21 and Trying to build the ultimate Leicester Team on FUT 20, but having only started it on console recently it's difficult as the season rewards they have left on there are completely fuchsing rubbish and I'm getting thrashed by full icon God teams every game 😅. Please message me if willing:)

1 hour ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Just wondering if anyone has any decent cards on FUT 20 PS4 they wouldn't mind giving away if you're not planning on playing it again?

Skipping 21 and Trying to build the ultimate Leicester Team on FUT 20, but having only started it on console recently it's difficult as the season rewards they have left on there are completely fuchsing rubbish and I'm getting thrashed by full icon God teams every game 😅. Please message me if willing:)

I may have some good ones you can sell on, but surely bots will claim any decent cards for a low price?

As I’ve not played in a couple of weeks and don’t intend of playing again till icon swaps returns I opted to sell all the fodder I’d snapped up early doors instead of doing the sbc... probably the first time in as long as I can remember I’ve done the sensible thing... as I type this I’m already regretting not dipping said fodder into the sbc though #Clucking lol 

24 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

As I’ve not played in a couple of weeks and don’t intend of playing again till icon swaps returns I opted to sell all the fodder I’d snapped up early doors instead of doing the sbc... probably the first time in as long as I can remember I’ve done the sensible thing... as I type this I’m already regretting not dipping said fodder into the sbc though #Clucking lol 

Any rumour when icon swaps is?

Got it last week, played about 30 odd pro clubs drop in matches and my immediate and glaring impression is that all you need to do is simply press the shoot button and the game will make sure the ball goes in the back of the net. My games must average about 5/6 goals at the minute, pretty rubbish really