Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Quick question where is the best/cheapest place to get Xbox live from mine runs out soon 🙈

g2a have 12 months for 30ish normally

edit-not that cheap on there at the minute unless you get a Turkish one and use a vpn to activate.

Edited by peach0000
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Didnt realise you can't join WL mid tournament anymore. Got my 2000 points this morning and was going to try out this Bundesliga team. Annoying.

count your blessings, im playing futchamps for the first time this year, I vowed not too but the temptation got to me. The gameplay is atrocious, so much slower than rivals and much more scripted its unreal. Im 7/3 so far which isnt bad but I really am not enjoying it lol

3 hours ago, snoopy87 said:

So I finished my placement matches for rivals and ended up in div 6. Can't figure how they worked it out because I lost 4 of the 5 and was abused in 3 of them! 

So it turns out one of my abusers is in my division. Looked like it was going the same way as before. 5-1 down to 5-5, then 7-5 to 7-7, lost 8-7! I seem to get myself to within a sniff of a result then completely balls it somehow. Sure 50% of the goals I have conceded are down to silly mistakes on my part as well.

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I had the same, got spanked by at least five in three of them. Got a draw and a 2-0 win and I’m in division 6. I spent most of last year in division 9 so I cba to play rivals now because I know I’ll just get pumped until I’m back where I belong.

I do get the feeling I'm not going to be hanging around this division for long. I'm 2 wins 2 defeats from 4 so far. Took a heavy 7-1 beating in one then dished out a 9-1 myself. The class levels must be poles apart 

22 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

count your blessings, im playing futchamps for the first time this year, I vowed not too but the temptation got to me. The gameplay is atrocious, so much slower than rivals and much more scripted its unreal. Im 7/3 so far which isnt bad but I really am not enjoying it lol

I vowed never to play WL 2 weeks ago when the bullshit was off the scale. But I've sold my prem team and seem to be doing alright with my new players. No doubt I will be smashing stuff uo by next Saturday lunch time lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Beliall said:

if you win a game thanks fto a freak rebound , dont forget to be a complete toxic **** and do a ful length celebration as if you're a fifa god

yes!! what the fcuk is it with the stupid rebounds! why can astu just steamroll his way through my defenders, absolutely piss taking

1 hour ago, snoopy87 said:

I do get the feeling I'm not going to be hanging around this division for long. I'm 2 wins 2 defeats from 4 so far. Took a heavy 7-1 beating in one then dished out a 9-1 myself. The class levels must be poles apart 

I’m steadily dropping skill rating. I don’t seem to get outplayed it’s more like my opponents don’t seem to miss. It’s surprisingly difficult starting two months behind the curve when you don’t spend money on Fifa points.

2 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Didnt realise you can't join WL mid tournament anymore. Got my 2000 points this morning and was going to try out this Bundesliga team. Annoying.

You never used to be able to enter it unless you’d registered by 8am on the Friday... they’ve now extended that so it’s 8am Saturday for the cut off

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

That Bellerin card looks nice but I’m not sure it’s worth the grind of trying to get 15 wins in friendlies.

Don’t think I’ll bother with that friendlies will be hard no doubt stacked up with all the loan icons etc. 

3 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Don’t think I’ll bother with that friendlies will be hard no doubt stacked up with all the loan icons etc. 

It’s 11 BPL players in the starting squad, but obviously you could sub some of them and Loan Mbappe on.

3 minutes ago, stu said:

It’s 11 BPL players in the starting squad, but obviously you could sub some of them and Loan Mbappe on.

Yeah I had to sub the loan mbappe on for the champions league one, not knocking it I just think it will be a lot of hard work 😂

12-9 with 9 to go in my first WL this game cycle, which is as good as I was expecting tbh. 

I see both the awful gameplay and the toxic community is still rife.

The amount of times people have tried to score from the kick off by ball judging is shocking. The only way of stopping is fouling and being lucky at not picking up a yellow card in the process.

Utter shite...

Just now, stu said:

12-9 with 9 to go in my first WL this game cycle, which is as good as I was expecting tbh. 

I see both the awful gameplay and the toxic community is still rife.

The amount of times people have tried to score from the kick off by ball judging is shocking. The only way of stopping is fouling and being lucky at not picking up a yellow card in the process.

Utter shite...

I have learnt how to rainbow flick from kick off. Literally only have to do it twice and you're through on goal about 50% of the time. I'm part of the problem, I am aware lol

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I have learnt how to rainbow flick from kick off. Literally only have to do it twice and you're through on goal about 50% of the time. I'm part of the problem, I am aware lol

Radja Naingolan has something to say about that. he will clatter you

• Haha 1