Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

7 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Always a next time.

It can be a bit soul destroying!

yeah i know if i make it a target to try and get a player pick each week i will drop fifa and never go back, i like to chill out on it so squad battles are good with limited rivals. though todays rewards were shite. 5 packs opened, best cardi  got was Ascerbi 83 CB with 60 odd pace. thanks fifa. 

39 minutes ago, Beliall said:

yeah i know if i make it a target to try and get a player pick each week i will drop fifa and never go back, i like to chill out on it so squad battles are good with limited rivals. though todays rewards were shite. 5 packs opened, best cardi  got was Ascerbi 83 CB with 60 odd pace. thanks fifa. 

If you  want improve and have a time to watch a few videos on youtube, https://www.youtube.com/c/NealGuides/featured

They are easy to follow.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

If you  want improve and have a time to watch a few videos on youtube, https://www.youtube.com/c/NealGuides/featured

They are easy to follow.

To add to this, the best way to improve is the work on defending. Set your tactics to have your full backs stay back while attacking and same with a defensively sound midfielder and it will make a big difference. The other thing to do is to never lock onto your centre backs unless absolutely necessary. Even if the opponent is playing in-between your CBs and midfield, manually lock onto the midfielders and let the cbs do their own thing until the last second. Attacking is the easy part of Fifa, learning to defend is the tricky bit and is the bit that makes the most difference!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

To add to this, the best way to improve is the work on defending. Set your tactics to have your full backs stay back while attacking and same with a defensively sound midfielder and it will make a big difference. The other thing to do is to never lock onto your centre backs unless absolutely necessary. Even if the opponent is playing in-between your CBs and midfield, manually lock onto the midfielders and let the cbs do their own thing until the last second. Attacking is the easy part of Fifa, learning to defend is the tricky bit and is the bit that makes the most difference!

Second this. Keeping your defensive shape is a must.

Never select your CB’s even if the striker has gotten by your midfield. Select your closest midfielder and sprint back to help your defence, let the ai control your CD’s.

It’s obviously not full proof, but it does make a difference.

Although as others have mentioned, player switching is broken and makes selecting the right midfielder to sprint back a lot harder than it should be.

However playing with at least one CDM, or a defensive CM will help, but if you are really struggling defensively play in a formation with 2 CDMs such as the 4-2-2-2, 4-4-2 (2) or 4-2-3-1 until you get used to controlling your CDMs to help with defending, then you can play in your preferred formation as you should be used to defending with at least one CM/CDM.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, stu said:

Second this. Keeping your defensive shape is a must.

Never select your CB’s even if the striker has gotten by your midfield. Select your closest midfielder and sprint back to help your defence, let the ai control your CD’s.

It’s obviously not full proof, but it does make a difference.

Although as others have mentioned, player switching is broken and makes selecting the right midfielder to sprint back a lot harder than it should be.

However playing with at least one CDM, or a defensive CM will help, but if you are really struggling defensively play in a formation with 2 CDMs such as the 4-2-2-2, 4-4-2 (2) or 4-2-3-1 until you get used to controlling your CDMs to help with defending, then you can play in your preferred formation as you should be used to defending with at least one CM/CDM.

100%

56 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Have you spent much on Fifa points or is it all graft mate?

I spent about £30 when the game come out, trying to get the money back offer that was put on here. I’ve never spent money on it before and wouldn’t again. 

I’ve given trading a go this year, it started off really well but has slowed abit now. My transfer profit says 3.6 million. That’s nothing compared to the people on the EA Fifa forum I look at. 

3 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I spent about £30 when the game come out, trying to get the money back offer that was put on here. I’ve never spent money on it before and wouldn’t again. 

I’ve given trading a go this year, it started off really well but has slowed abit now. My transfer profit says 3.6 million. That’s nothing compared to the people on the EA Fifa forum I look at. 

It’s a nice team. Trading will pick up again when there’s some decent SBCs that people are bothered about.

17 minutes ago, Md9 said:

What do you look for when trading? I never really had the patience for it. Do you normally see any tips anywhere or just have a look and go by what you think 

On futbin you can search for premier league and sort by popularity, buy the cheaper players and list for a few k more. 

UCL cards are good as well, they stand out on the market so buyers probably think they’re better than a rare gold. 

If you can buy players with chemistry styles, attacking players with Hunter and defensive players with shadow. 

Ive been buying certain position changes on reward days for cheap and selling them at the weekend for around 1.5k profit a card. 

If you can you need to keep your transfer list close to 100 and relist as many times as you can through the day. You can go a few cycles and not sell anything. 

Edited by Lcfc-1992
  • Like 1

Someone just put a baby Best up for 200K on PS4. I was hammering away at the lowest price for an Icon, when it appeared. Was a big pause, so I thought I'd got it.

:nigel:

Would have been a nice 1 million coin profit.

Edit: And a few moments later the same Best card for 180K and a baby Gullit for 127K.

I guess I've slowed in my old age. None of them sniped by me :mellow:

Edited by spacemunky
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Someone just put a baby Best up for 200K on PS4. I was hammering away at the lowest price for an Icon, when it appeared. Was a big pause, so I thought I'd got it.

:nigel:

Would have been a nice 1 million coin profit.

Edit: And a few moments later the same Best card for 180K and a baby Gullit for 127K.

I guess I've slowed in my old age. None of them sniped by me :mellow:

That much of an undercut to the next cheapest icon you’ll stand no chance as you’ll be competing with bots