Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

8 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Screenshot_2020-11-18-18-43-28_compress43.thumb.jpg.7002c8737313d203fcbf68a178881f66.jpgMy current team. Doing well with it div 4/5 in rivals and hitting gold 2 in FUT champs. Starting to save all packs now for TOTY. Have 2 ultimate packs waiting from the rivals and squad battle milestones.

Do you play FUT champs differently to rivals (different tactics etc). I ask because I currently sit in division 2 but have never been past gold 3 in FUT champs this year round, have been silver 1 a few times as well!

14 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Do you play FUT champs differently to rivals (different tactics etc). I ask because I currently sit in division 2 but have never been past gold 3 in FUT champs this year round, have been silver 1 a few times as well!

I would say the only difference is i use my in game tactics more in FUT champs. I will switch to defensive when winning and an all out attack if losing. Where as in rivals i just play my light attacking tactic whatever the score. Plus i play the majority of games on sunday as it seems easier then.

6 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

I would say the only difference is i use my in game tactics more in FUT champs. I will switch to defensive when winning and an all out attack if losing. Where as in rivals i just play my light attacking tactic whatever the score. Plus i play the majority of games on sunday as it seems easier then.

I guess that's one thing I don't do. I never play defensive but I'll give that a go this weekend. Also I play on Fridays but was already planning to leave it until Sunday this time as I've heard numerous times how it is easier. Thanks for the info!

Sick to death of FUT as it was so I sold my Premier League team and went Bundes instead. Quite limited in certain positions such as RB but seem to be doing alot better and enjoying it again to some extent. Havent got enough points for the WL but that is probably a good thing.

9 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Sick to death of FUT as it was so I sold my Premier League team and went Bundes instead. Quite limited in certain positions such as RB but seem to be doing alot better and enjoying it again to some extent. Havent got enough points for the WL but that is probably a good thing.

Outside of Rulebreaker Mukiele, Mbabu is pretty much the only good Bundesliga RB.

Edited by duk3nuk3m

49 minutes ago, Md9 said:

So the 2 league sbcs they released are only available for 31 days. Is that when the next ones come out? 

Not sure, but the way things are going the next one will be the opportunity to trade 11 Icons for an untradeable Gold Pack.

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Md9 said:

So the 2 league sbcs they released are only available for 31 days. Is that when the next ones come out? 

I imagine it'll refresh. 

People were grinding last few years with upgrade packs etc. Still doable but a lot more work. 

They've killed the game so early on. So many packs untradeable no player sbc picks. Why? 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

I imagine it'll refresh. 

People were grinding last few years with upgrade packs etc. Still doable but a lot more work. 

They've killed the game so early on. So many packs untradeable no player sbc picks. Why? 

No idea it’s oretty crap isn’t it. At least if they make the packs untradable they should st least make it worth doing with a decent player at the end of it 

1 hour ago, deejdeej said:

I haven't used him but I'd be putting Frenkie De Jong in place of Pjanic depending on budget. 

Thanks, this is an RTG though, i packed pjanic today and with a catalyst card his pace is decent and hes a 99 rated free kick taker. which i need because im terrible, hes better than isco who was there. there are faults in the squad for sure but its the best i can field in terms of pace and ability

5 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Hide all your breakables.

yeah not a bad plan that

28 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Thanks, this is an RTG though, i packed pjanic today and with a catalyst card his pace is decent and hes a 99 rated free kick taker. which i need because im terrible, hes better than isco who was there. there are faults in the squad for sure but its the best i can field in terms of pace and ability

yeah not a bad plan that

Fair enough! Nice RTG team.

Get used to seeing the same team in 95% of your WL games, Allison, Semedo, Gomez, Varane and Mendy haunt me lol

13 minutes ago, Beliall said:

i have been told to get ready to hate loan Mbappe too

Take all this with a pinch of salt as I’m useless. But; have some attacking and defensive custom tactics set up, don’t quit as you lose the rivals points, if you’re on a losing streak take a break, avoid distractions if you can while playing, Sunday’s are supposed to be easier, if you play anyone in a Forest kit make sure you win!

Oh and if people start juggling it towards your goal towards from kick off put team press on and just foul them ASAP!

Edited by brookfox
  • Like 1