Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

5 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

I can only count 9 atm unless im missing something?

4 minutes ago, Thefoxman said:

Had a brief look and looks way less than 15 to me.

Sorry counted something as getting more cards for something that only gets 1 my bad 🙈🙈

The missus took herself to bed earlier last night so I thought it was only right to get grinding... completed 6/9 icon swaps and opted to use 5 of them on the 81&82x25 packs... don’t no why as there’s nothing really worth packing but I opened them anyway and didn’t really get anything... also finished unlocking Fofana after I’d just unlocked his 84 the other day!

playing friendlies on next gen is fun though I must’ve matched up the same 3 players for the majority of my games to the point I felt sorry for 1 lad and let him score before quitting only for him to do the same 2 minutes later when I re matched him (that trend carried on with the same guy for what must’ve been at least 10 games each lol)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

On another note did you see EAs latest cock up.... they updated Brandt’s blue champions league card instead of his road to the final you could literally pick it up for Max bin of 17k yesterday lol 

Seen people had brought for 17 k and then selling for 150 k when it was sorted 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

'Easiest' way to get 9 tokens then? 

Might try and get Ashley Cole.

Try and bash out the online friendlies ASAP as the majority of people are going with golden goal... the longer you leave it you’ll find the less people do so it will take so much longer... get a full silver csl team for 6 squad battles which will get you 2 players for the time of 1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

'Easiest' way to get 9 tokens then? 

Might try and get Ashley Cole.

I'm debating doing Cole. 

I got the 85 rated Cole from a pack last Icon swaps, and while he's not the best going forward, he's amazing defensively (and links well to my Rooney). 

Can't decide whether it's worth spending 9 tokens to upgrade him though, or gamble on getting something better.

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Keeps kicking me out once one of us quit. Not registering my assists now either only needed 1 more and 3 games I have done it and not counted 

Yea happens quite often if you don’t complete a bunch of games in a row, trying restarting your console, if that doesn’t work maybe play a SB game then it should be fine

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Yea happens quite often if you don’t complete a bunch of games in a row, trying restarting your console, if that doesn’t work maybe play a SB game then it should be fine

I switched do to the la liga one for a bit and was ok only need score in 2 more separate games on that then the 1 assist on the french league. Have the silver one from squad battles as well. Hopefully the friendlies one can be done over the weekend incase people change their minds about first Goal wins 😂

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Thoughts on Zimchenko? 

Man City win for me so he'll be a what 87? 

Not a big enough upgrade to make me consider getting him over Adama. He’s near 100k more expensive as well. Better off investing elsewhere for me.

Also you can get Ashley Cole for free, with similar stats and links with all defences.

Edited by stu
  • Like 1