Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Just played someone who played a 4-2-2-2

Yashin

Tavernier Ferdinand Vidic Carlos

Makelele Kante

Kaka                 Rashford

Toko-Ekambi R9 94. 

He won 1-0 due to a Rashford header in the 88th somehow out jumping and out muscling Van Dijk. 

Dominated him all game, he wins 1-0 with his only shot. That's why I hate fifa. Claude and Kante partnership 🤮

Edited by Ashley

4 hours ago, filbertway said:

First time I've ever tried Ultimate team this year and I don't remember people being so good lol

I'm stuck in division 5 on rivals and the most wins I've managed on the weekend league is 15/30.

Put together a pretty nice squad. I started with a La Liga team but moved to prem when I packed Robertson(who had to make way after I packed Varane) and Alexander-Arnold. 

Currently lining up with

Pope TOTW

TAA

Gomez

Varane TOTW

Mendy

Partey OTO

Ndombele

Moura

Grealish Some kind of special card...he's rated 88

Mane

Werner

I don't really understand div 5 because I'm capable of spanking someone 4-0 in 30 minutes before they quit and then I'm equally capable of losing a game by 5 or 6 haha. I did change my tactics a fw days ago to be more narrow defensive and pushed further up the pitch. Which makes it feel like the AI is doing a bit more of the heavy lifting for me. I've only been smashed once since changing and that's because I was chasing a 2-1 in the 70th min and ended up conceding 4 in the last 20 lol

Don’t beat yourself up with div rivals buddy as most divisions are riddled with people that have self relegated themselves to make objectives easier lol 

7 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Don’t beat yourself up with div rivals buddy as most divisions are riddled with people that have self relegated themselves to make objectives easier lol 

Haha is that so? I felt bad earlier, I played someone who was quite clearly a better player than me, but because I had a faster and stronger team I ended up winning 4-2. 

Then I've had plenty of games where I know I'm better than the other player, but they will beat me because their players are faster or stronger. I saw Diego Jota was near the top of weekend league a week or two ago haha. Noticed they get a 99 version of themselves, bloody cheats lol

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Charl91 said:

Have the 87 Reiner, and he's great - especially as I've got Neymar and Kaka, he links so easily. I was comparing the two, and I swear he has better stats than Kaka does!

On another note, I have a dilemma. I just got 86 N'didi from my red pick in WL. However I already have the 87 RTTF N'didi (who could also get upgraded) - and he's tradable. Debating whether to sell him or not - I love the RTTF N'didi card, but I don't need two of them, and I can get 300k for him.

See if we win and then sell him on hype going into WL, or if we don’t, hold on and wait til next week to see if we stage a glorious comeback. 

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

thanks for reminding me to do that! Not played all week as no electricity here in Texas! 

7 hours ago, filbertway said:

First time I've ever tried Ultimate team this year and I don't remember people being so good lol

I'm stuck in division 5 on rivals and the most wins I've managed on the weekend league is 15/30.

Put together a pretty nice squad. I started with a La Liga team but moved to prem when I packed Robertson(who had to make way after I packed Varane) and Alexander-Arnold. 

Currently lining up with

Pope TOTW

TAA

Gomez

Varane TOTW

Mendy

Partey OTO

Ndombele

Moura

Grealish Some kind of special card...he's rated 88

Mane

Werner

I don't really understand div 5 because I'm capable of spanking someone 4-0 in 30 minutes before they quit and then I'm equally capable of losing a game by 5 or 6 haha. I did change my tactics a fw days ago to be more narrow defensive and pushed further up the pitch. Which makes it feel like the AI is doing a bit more of the heavy lifting for me. I've only been smashed once since changing and that's because I was chasing a 2-1 in the 70th min and ended up conceding 4 in the last 20 lol

Change up that back line! Disgraceful sweatiness! LOL 

Div 5 is an odd one, and I’m in same boat, I’ll go a few games winning and then can’t buy one after that. As DBT said, with so many objectives, Div 5 is a nice sweet spot for those who want an easy rank 1 that pays out, supplements WL and they can trounce true Div 5 players in friendlies. Places like Managerial Masterpiece are a nightmare with tons of clearly non-Div 5 players. In theory, the right level is winning / losing 50/50. The jump from 6 to 5 is massive in opinion. Bigger than the others I’ve done and I got to Div 2 at the end of 19 (the last I played) 

1 hour ago, stu said:

Just be aware that unlike the champions league road to the finals cards, N’didi’s card will only update if we qualify for the next round rather than winning the first leg.

Yeah, it’s more being able to sell off hype I think. Potential seems to create more value than upgrades! 

I have HL Benz and thinking of selling him as Madrid are on 3 wins. My RTTF Portu on the other hand... 

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

Party bag pt 2... really tempted but I know I'll get otw ake lol

Anyone do it again?

Having opened my Gold2 WL, marquee matchup, rank1 in rivals and future stars SBC packs today and got nothing above an 83 keeper I’m going to pass!

1 hour ago, brookfox said:

Having opened my Gold2 WL, marquee matchup, rank1 in rivals and future stars SBC packs today and got nothing above an 83 keeper I’m going to pass!

Got rubbish rewards also so I'm skipping this one too, I just cant bring myself to do it

Snapped up 150 Opara’s on bid yesterday for 600/650 coins... he’s already up to 1.4k... should I hold in the hope there will me an mls requirement tonight for icon swaps or cash out... I’m more leaning towards holding... the graphs on Futbin show him going up to 4.5k with the first swaps and 3k with the second part 🙏🏻

Edited by dbtcity

43 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

3 objectives to go for Fofana. Good thing about managerial masterpiece is everyone is doing objectives. I message at the start of the game and nearly everyone is willing to help. 

Agree. Posted something similar further up. Got 2 left to do each on Fofana and Reiner. The 13 goals and 25 appearances on both.

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Snapped up 150 Opara’s on bid yesterday for 600/650 coins... he’s already up to 1.4k... should I hold in the hope there will me an mls requirement tonight for icon swaps or cash out... I’m more leaning towards holding... the graphs on Futbin show him going up to 4.5k with the first swaps and 3k with the second part 🙏🏻

I managed to make 200 k yesterday after stumbling across buying Borja Valero and selling him for 1.4 k 😂 best I have managed to so far with making coins 

51 minutes ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Right I'm diving into to get an objective player for the first time in fifa 21 with that Fofana. Any advice? Not expecting a fun time

It's pretty easy to get up to his 84 card, for the assists and goals don't be shy to ask people to let you do it if you let them win. Once you're going for the 86 version just take your time, it's a lot of games but fairly straightforward, I'm using saint max and martial upfront, going pretty well