Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxinNotts

Alfredo Morelos

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

He has certainly improved his conduct this season compared to last season

18/19 All Competitions - 16 yellow cards, 2 subsequent yellow cards, 3 red cards

19/20 All Competitions - 8 yellow cards, 2 subsequent yellow cards, 0 red cards

The 2 occassions where he got 2nd yellows this season were:

Against Motherwell after scoring because of his celebration - a gesture to the Motherwell fans, which apparently he always makes when he scores

Against Celtic he got a 2nd yellow for diving

Not like he is getting sent off for violent conduct etc.

Also in that time with suspensions he has still managed to score 53 goals, 19 assists in 82 games across all competitions in just two seasons

Three simple letters, V.A.R.

The amount of times he has escaped punishment because the ref hasn't saw it is mad. I remember a game against Celtic last year were he could have had 3 red cards for lashing out. He then went on to post a picture of himself standing on a fellow professionals back on social media..... He is a fuching animal. 

Morelos certainly knows where the goal is but will he cut the mustard in the EPL given the gulf between the leagues. Plus I am also to be convinced that he is not a liability. We want players to be effective and the only way for that to happen is for them to remain on the pitch!!

9 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Morelos certainly knows where the goal is but will he cut the mustard in the EPL given the gulf between the leagues. Plus I am also to be convinced that he is not a liability. We want players to be effective and the only way for that to happen is for them to remain on the pitch!!

....He has scored 1 goal this year!

The guy is certainly passionate as proved at Rangers, however for a striker he's seen red a few times. Maybe if Brendan can keep him cool and get him finding the net same as he done at Rangers then you got some player... however he is though only playing in the SPL. I'm surprised to see he's only ever had seven caps for his country. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

23 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

The guy is certainly passionate as proved at Rangers, however for a striker he's seen red a few times. Maybe if Brendan can keep him cool and get him finding the net same as he done at Rangers then you got some player... however he is though only playing in the SPL. I'm surprised to see he's only ever had seven caps for his country. 

To be fair they've had Falcao, Luis Muriel and Bacca in their squad for years, he was always gonna struggle getting infront of them while playing in Finland and Scotland.

I don't think we'll sign him anyway, reckon Edouard is the one we'll go for.

6 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Personally think it's about time we signed a batshit crazy South American.

Is Anderson Perry joining our South American Scouting Set-up??

He’s a modern day Diego Costa. 

Diego Costa changed the way Chelsea played before he went bat shit crazy and went AWOL. 

He added that nasty steak that they were missing. Funnily enough, we lack that bite as well.

He’s got different attributes to others mentioned, however the jury is out on if he’s got fight, or is a walking red card.

GOALS:

https://youtu.be/EtOh5Cl2ED0

CARDS:

https://youtu.be/PcCchVpQkpM

Edited by Sly

On 23/06/2020 at 07:33, Sly said:

Diego Costa changed the way Chelsea played before he went bat shit crazy and went AWOL. 

He added that nasty steak that they were missing. Funnily enough, we lack that bite as well.

He’s got different attributes to others mentioned, however the jury is out on if he’s got fight, or is a walking red card.

GOALS:

CARDS:

lollollol Diego Costa!  You've clearly not seen much of Morelos if you'd mention someone of that ilk in the same sentence as him!

7 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

lollollol Diego Costa!  You've clearly not seen much of Morelos if you'd mention someone of that ilk in the same sentence as him!

I can't believe that Sly meant that in a comparisson of quality but rather that they are both d!ckheads. 

1 hour ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I can't believe that Sly meant that in a comparisson of quality but rather that they are both d!ckheads. 

It's not even that, at least Costa is cute and caniving to an extent with his shithousery, Morelos is just and idiot and lashes out at people, aiming kicks at them in front of the referee and getting himself sent off time and time again.

• Like 1

On 23/06/2020 at 02:33, Sly said:

GOALS:

CARDS:

Comparing him to Costa! Still beating a dead horse I see.

7 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Imagine my shock when I come onto a transfer thread surrounding a Rangers player and see that two Celtic fans really don’t rate him

Have you seen him play?

He's built and moves around the pitch like Tielemans, but as a striker. We're pedestrian enough as it is without Ricardo, he doesn't press either if thats what you're expecting. Not worth the risk.

4 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Imagine my shock when I come onto a transfer thread surrounding a Rangers player and see that two Celtic fans really don’t rate him

That's 'cause he's garbage mate.

• Like 3

On 29/06/2020 at 11:36, TJB-fox said:

It's not that at all if a Rangers player is any good I have no problem in saying it, I'd take their left back in a second for example. Morelos on the other hand just isn't very good and is a complete liability in a whole host of ways.  There's a very good reason Rangers have only ever had a 3m euro bid from Bordeaux and recently one from Qatar in all his time there.

Edited by henrik_62
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

It's not that at all if a Rangers player is any good I have no problem in saying it, I'd take their left back in a second for example. Morelos on the other hand just isn't very good and is a complete liability in a whole host of ways.  There's a very good reason Rangers have only ever had a 3m euro bid from Bordeaux and recently one from Qatar in all his time there.

Nailed on we'll bid £30m then

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

Prove it.... Who is the best current rangers player and why?