Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxinNotts

Alfredo Morelos

8 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I know you were asking a Celtic fans perspective but The only current players that are really worth a fuch are McGregor, Goldson and Barasic.

Goldson is terrible tbh, even Rangers fans would tell you that, his legs go to jelly anytime Edouard is within 5 metres of him.  As much as I don't like him McGregor is a good keeper yes.

Edited by henrik_62

7 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

Goldson is terrible tbh, even Rangers fans would tell you that, his legs go to jelly anytime Edouard is within 5 metres of him.  As much as I don't like him McGregor is a good keeper yes.

He's always been quite good when I've saw him. 

29 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

He's always been quite good when I've saw him. 

I'd wager you've not saw much of him then, Katic is a far better player than him. One of the Rangers' fans real grievances of late has been the fact Goldson constantly gets selected and usually ahead of Katic.

12 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

I'd wager you've not saw much of him then, Katic is a far better player than him. One of the Rangers' fans real grievances of late has been the fact Goldson constantly gets selected and usually ahead of Katic.

Admittedly I saw more of him after he first moved. 

15 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I know you were asking a Celtic fans perspective but The only current players that are really worth a fuch are McGregor, Goldson and Barasic.

Goldson is terrible. He thinks he’s so much better than he is aswell, would get torn to pieces in the EPL. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Thank god! I don't want him anywhere near our club. Absolute liability and he’s not even that good. 

Don’t Lille have a proven record of signing players and then them moving onto real elite clubs? Be interesting to see how this turns out, they don’t usually spunk money on wasters. 

2 hours ago, frany104 said:

Thank god! I don't want him anywhere near our club. Absolute liability and he’s not even that good. 

Agreed. Just need Vestergaard to seal a move to Rushden and Diamonds and we can all relax.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Four change for Rangers as Alfredo Morelos drops out of the squad altogether.

'Morelos doesn't deserve a place at the moment'

Rangers v Kilmarnock (15:00)

d976c74e-425b-4e67-8cf3-cc1c4ca90b57.jpg

Tom English

BBC Scotland's chief sports writer on Sportsound

Quote Message: The Morelos pantomime continues. At Livingston last week he didn't contribute much and I'm not surprised he's not in the team - he doesn't deserve a place at the moment - but to be out of the squad is an intriguing one.

The Morelos pantomime continues. At Livingston last week he didn't contribute much and I'm not surprised he's not in the team - he doesn't deserve a place at the moment - but to be out of the squad is an intriguing one.

'Rangers need to look at alternatives'

f8153c55-d888-4fc2-88e3-5bf8681866da.jpg

Michael Stewart

Former Scotland midfielder on BBC Sportsound

Quote Message: Alfredo Morelos has been a huge player for Rangers but he's not set the heather alight this calendar year and they need to start looking at alternatives, whether it's competition for places or if he leaves

Alfredo Morelos has been a huge player for Rangers but he's not set the heather alight this calendar year and they need to start looking at alternatives, whether it's competition for places or if he leaves

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, davieG said:

Four change for Rangers as Alfredo Morelos drops out of the squad altogether.

'Morelos doesn't deserve a place at the moment'

d976c74e-425b-4e67-8cf3-cc1c4ca90b57.jpg

Tom English

BBC Scotland's chief sports writer on Sportsound

Quote Message: The Morelos pantomime continues. At Livingston last week he didn't contribute much and I'm not surprised he's not in the team - he doesn't deserve a place at the moment - but to be out of the squad is an intriguing one.

The Morelos pantomime continues. At Livingston last week he didn't contribute much and I'm not surprised he's not in the team - he doesn't deserve a place at the moment - but to be out of the squad is an intriguing one.

'Rangers need to look at alternatives'

f8153c55-d888-4fc2-88e3-5bf8681866da.jpg

Michael Stewart

Former Scotland midfielder on BBC Sportsound

Quote Message: Alfredo Morelos has been a huge player for Rangers but he's not set the heather alight this calendar year and they need to start looking at alternatives, whether it's competition for places or if he leaves

Alfredo Morelos has been a huge player for Rangers but he's not set the heather alight this calendar year and they need to start looking at alternatives, whether it's competition for places or if he leaves

Michael stewart is a pie. They've already signed a Morelos replacement AND a strike partner, just no one wants Morelos since Lille went elsewhere. 

6 hours ago, Big Dave said:

Believe he is off to Lille.

I think they've cooled their interest after signing Jonathan David. He's a liablity at the best of times but I'd worry about any prospective club signing him given he looks about 2 stone overweight and has basically downed tools at Rangers.

On 01/07/2020 at 01:40, Foxy_Bear said:

He'd be a good signing. Adds much needed height for defending corners, looks decent on set pieces, whips in Albrighton like early crosses. And Thomas will still have a future here since Barisic will be 28 this season.

Edited by MickeyMouse
  • Like 1