Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Chelsea FA Cup Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

That back pack would probably cost the rest of us a months wages.

Still looks a tit though.

It cost £6,500 apparantly!

5 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Something surely up with Maddison, if Rodgers wanted to send him a message he’d of at least put him on the bench not drop him entirely.

Minus the knock you'd suggest resting to be 100% for Everton 

Just now, tickler28 said:

On our previous performances and missing Maddison and Chelsea's previous performances I don't get the logic?!?

I think he’s saying we look to have fielded a stronger team than them in terms of deviation from both teams strongest starting 11 for this particular game and if we lose we may well feel disappointed as it was an opportunity missed. I can’t see it’s that difficult to understand what he was saying? 

• Like 1

I think a lot of us are basing a positive result on hope more than expectation. 

Apart from Jonny and Cags none of our starting 11 go into this game showing any form. Chelsea on the other hand have just won their last 2 matches 1 being against Man City. Pulisic has been immense for them.

Just now, tickler28 said:

I think a lot of us are basing a positive result on hope more than expectation. 

Apart from Jonny and Cags none of our starting 11 go into this game showing any form. Chelsea on the other hand have just won their last 2 matches 1 being against Man City. Pulisic has been immense for them.

Kasper as well

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

I think he’s saying we look to have fielded a stronger team than them in terms of deviation from both teams strongest starting 11 for this particular game and if we lose we may well feel disappointed as it was an opportunity missed. I can’t see it’s that difficult to understand what he was saying? 

They could field their under 11's at the minute and still look stronger than us

There are many unanswered questions in the world, but surely the most perplexing is how the **** has Joe Cole become BT's number 1 pundit? He can barely string a sentence together, yet he's on pretty much every single game!