Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Chelsea FA Cup Match Thread

well done foxes well done :thumbdown: Just flipping gifted the game away. This is not down to luck or voodoo this time. Chelski were on the ropes and we simply couldn't take the opportunity. we get what we deserve now. i have no more words for this lot. totally deflated and ruined my sunday. 

On 23/06/2020 at 22:04, st albans fox said:

The one thing that’s unusual this season is how many teams have something to play for at the back end of the campaign ...

there are few straightforward fixtures 

On 25/06/2020 at 21:03, Cecchini1976 said:

Loyalty? What loyalty? He agreed to go to Arsenal but back tracked as he knew he wouldn’t start every game? He is in the same league as Rudd and Owen? The bloke is a legend and a top goalscorer, but he isn’t a world class

footballer and if he was he would have left Leicester 3 years ago lol 

1 hour ago, Livid said:

Cracking kick out from Kasper, giving him some credit for that. 

Why did BR gamble at the end. Looks like we didn’t have a plan b .... again😡

I feel sorry for fullbacks and midfield having those forward options in front of you... Brendon did have a couple of windows tho and last window just brought in Bennett. Toothless is the perfect description for us, Vardy needs dropping and Nacho in, at least he can offer something different. Barnes was woeful on the ball and what was he doing when Willian put the ball into box! I’m not happy at all

9 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Nothing will happen to him, seeing as it was he who put us there. If this goes half way into next season then they might start to ask questions.

Think you're right, but would you trust him and Congerton to spend a load of dosh and not get us into real trouble. If you buy players to fit a style of play, then so far his system is shite.

31 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Where do you want me to start... Jesus christ 

Oh I know you are going to say under Rodgers we are playing exciting expansive football scoring plenty of goals and creating multitude of chances. We have the most exciting winger in the league and bring on quality replacements like Albrighton. At the end of the games foxes talk is full of praise for the team And we purr in anticipation of the next game