Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Chelsea FA Cup Match Thread

2 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

They could field their under 11's at the minute and still look stronger than us

I’m not sure their under 11s would be that good? And is it even allowed? Unless they have some worldie 10 year olds? 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ronnup said:

He's a lovely player. But he needed dropping badly. He's been acting like his place is nailed on 

It is nailed on though. Rodgers has played him on the wing to the detriment of him and the entire team rather than just drop him, no matter how unproductive he is.

Jesus, even when we have a strong line up people still find a way to slag off one of our players who isn't playing.

Shame Maddison can't come off the bench - hope it's just a niggle. Looking forward to seeing an Ndidi-Praet-Youri midfield though.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

It is nailed on though. Rodgers has played him on the wing to the detriment of him and the entire team rather than just drop him, no matter how unproductive he is.

Hence the original statement that it is not a huge blow that he's had a knock. 

11 minutes ago, damolcfc said:

Think his mum wanted a girl... probably when she leaves his clothes on the bed he doesn't know any difference 😄

"I'm a boy, I'm a boy but my mum won't admit it"  from the world health organisation aka the WHO :beer:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Well, Jamie usually scores against the top sides. That's the only positive I can think of.

I'm half hoping I cannot get a stream I'm that pessimistic.

4 goals in 12 games vs Chelsea.