Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

I think we will win 1-0. We need to keep it tight for as long as possible. Vards need to be on top form. We've got to be aware of the soft manulty aswell. Don't give the ref the choice of giving it! 

3 minutes ago, hejammy said:

I think we will win 1-0. We need to keep it tight for as long as possible. Vards need to be on top form. We've got to be aware of the soft manulty aswell. Don't give the ref the choice of giving it! 

I might be wrong but have we ever won a league game 1-0 under Rodgers?

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

We haven't lost a home game on the last day of the season since 2006/07. We'll be sound.

Wasn't Tottenham at home in 2016/17 a defeat? 

Edit: I'm wrong we played Bournemouth on the last day and draw.

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Birmingham in the Cup was. I do think it will be a cagey affair. Especially if Manulty just need a draw. 

They will try and score, no chance of them playing for a 0-0 I don’t think, especially given 3/4 of our first choice back four are out. I can actually see it being whilst nervy, a reasonably open game until the first goal goes in at least.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

9 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Seriously????

how can we never have won a game 1-0 in a season and a half .......

Everton on New Year's Day 2019 away was our last 1-0 league victory. Incidentally, the last three in the league have all been away from home including wins at Chelsea and Cardiff.

Last 1-0 win was Birmingham in the FA Cup, with our other two FA Cup ties this season also finishing in a 1-0 scoreline. Therefore, we're nailed on for a 1-0 win on Sunday.

Edited by Gary Eatfood

11 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Have we beat anyone placed above us under Rodgers? 

Bit unfair considering we've been in the top 4 since September until this week lol haven't been too many games against teams above us

But yes we have - Arsenal 3-0 last season. 

Edited by Stevosevic
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Learnt today that Maddison has just moved into a big house In Nottingham.

Slightly closer to Manchester 😄

Maybe he thought Forest would make the playoffs and get promoted..... lol

• Haha 1