Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

This game isn't only important for qualification for CL but it will have a huge impact on how well we do next year in the league. This game will near enough shape how well we do next season as we will be able to attract some proper talents. 

• Like 1

5 sub rule stacks odds more against us against ‘big’ teams. 

I think they’ll come at us hard from the kick off. It’s the old Man Utd way, which Solskjær must be tempted to do. Hopefully that will play to our strengths. We still know how to break. Vardy also thrives on a big game and this is ****ing massive!

1 hour ago, SixtiesFox said:

We'll be massive underdogs on Sunday - just the way we like it! Can't wait to see the faces of those sycophantic pundits if we pull it off!

we are odds on not to lose, what are you on about?

2 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

United have looked as shit as well, could really go either way. Just hope we go out swinging rather than already being defeated like on Sunday 

We really did go for it on Sunday. Unfortunately that played right into their hands.

43 minutes ago, LCFCJ said:

This game isn't only important for qualification for CL but it will have a huge impact on how well we do next year in the league. This game will near enough shape how well we do next season as we will be able to attract some proper talents. 

Yeah for sure! Like when we last won the league and were in CL! Musa, Slimani, Hernandez, Kapustka, Wague.... But of course amongst all that success there was a failure in Ndidi. 

:ph34r:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, davieG said:

Martin Atkinson will be referee for United’s trip to Leicester City, while Paul Tierney will be in charge of VAR.

Assistants: Lee Betts, Constantine Hatzidakis. Fourth official: Oliver Langford. Replacement official: Robert Merchant. Assistant VAR: Peter Kirkup.

It's not Pawson, Mason or Taylor so this is a good start.

1 hour ago, RonnieTodger said:

Do we know if Fuchs and Albrighton are still out?

Fuchs is out for another 11-13 weeks, he's ruptured a tendon in his groin.

Rodgers' press conference is tomorrow afternoon so we'll know then whether Albrighton is in contention.

• Thanks 1

I'll still hate it but I hope we just go out swinging. I want to see fight in the team. Watched Chelsea last night and happy they lost (opens up a second way through to the CL) but they kept fighting and showed spirit. I want to see that but with better defending lol. We can talk about CL will enable us to buy players but I want to feel confident in the fight/spirit of the players we have. More than anything that'll be important for how we do next season imo. 

This is BR biggest test. He's had a whole week to prepare a winning game-plan and drill the players (something MU wont have). We have major players out and how he adapts his plan to that will be interesting (I don't really envy him tbh). 

If we make a game if it I'll be happy. My biggest fear is that it's a massive non event and we get bent over in our own back yard. We've only looked decent against sheff u and that was more about how bad they were. ****ing terrified. Sunday is ages away 

I had a dream last night about our formation and team selection... not quite the team Rodgers will pick I reckon! But here it is anyway (and I believe Fuchs is injured?

I remember dreaming that we have to play with a back four, and then it was a 4-4-2

Vardy    Nacho

Thomas           Wilf            Tielemans          Grey

Fuchs      Morgan        Evans         Justin

Schmeichel

That was all the dream was - finished after I had thought of that lol

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, deanolegend1989 said:

When you just say ‘1 win and we’re in’ it seems completely realistic. In reality though , it would take something sensational .

Lets be honest, beating Utd who haven’t lost in the league since Bruno Fernandes was signed will be incredibly difficult.

I could see Wolves drawing at the Bridge but it’s highly unlikely they will lose at home.

If we were to qualify from here, It would be the 2nd most unbelievable day in the clubs history!

- We have to play at 110%, every single player!

- We will need to break down a tough defence with a team that doesn’t create an awful lot.

- If we are somehow winning going into the latter stages, we will need to defend ridiculously good, every second their movement will cause problems and all 11 of our team will have to maintain  100% concentration, heart, commitment and physical capacity to keep up with probably one of the best front lines currently in the world.

All this with terrible form for 7 months and a defence consisting of:

- A 36 year old guy whose barely played in over a year and probably not even match fit yet.

- a youth kid who will be playing only his 3rd Premier league game.

- A Young defender whose come up from league 1 standard expecting to replace probably one of the top 5 RBs in world football.

If you told me we were 1-0 up in the 85th minute, I’d still think we’re 50/50 to make it, so make no mistake about it, its going to take an absolute miracle and a heroic effort to actually beat Utd. We will probably need to play at 110% and still get lucky in some situations and probably score out of a few half chances. Everything will need to go absolutely perfectly beyond any reasonable natural curve.

Or you could say:

With a Premier League winning Captain who has never let us down.

One of England’s hottest young talents who has burst into the first team, after captaining England at youth level and already has a Premier League assist to his name.

An England U21 International full back, who looks better and better with every game he plays and has the most tackles in the league since the resumption.

The poor form for the last 7 months is a bit of a stretch considering we didn’t play for more than 3 of those months.

We seem to massively overrate every other team in the league and underrate our own team. 
We have been above United for most of the season. Since the restart they have been better than us, no doubt, but they have played most of the bottom six and against teams not in the bottom 6 they have drawn with Spurs and Southampton and lost to Chelsea in the Fa Cup. Sheff Utd being the only decent team they have beaten.

We have been poor, there is no hiding that, but they haven’t been anywhere near as good as some make out. If we play well, I see no reason we can’t win this.

• Like 4

Kasper

Justin    Evans     Morgan    Thomas

Tielemans           Praet

Gray                                        Perez     

Nachos

Vardy

6 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Kasper

Nachos

Vardy

Ndidi? :S

6 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Kasper

Nachos

Vardy

4atb and no Ndidi. Bruno and Pogba would have a field day!!