Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

Just now, lcfcfoz said:

Must win. And hopefully if man u don't beat West ham by more than 2 it's win and we are in. Let's hope pool and wolves beat Chelsea too and then a point will be ok

Can you imagine if we beat UTD and still don't make the top 4...talk about mixed emotions.

• Like 1

Just now, Walkers said:

What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 15 points ahead of Man Utd!!!

What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 13 points ahead of Man Utd!!!

What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 10 points ahead of Man Utd!!!

What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 8 points ahead of Man Utd!!!

What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 7 points ahead of Man Utd!!!

What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 5 points ahead of Man Utd!!!

What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We're still 3 points ahead of Man Utd!!!

What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! We still have a better goal difference than Man Utd!!!

What are you all so worried about!?!!?!?! All we need to do is beat Man Utd!!!

The pain is real

Not looking forward to this. These will be a bigger threat than Spurs, it's just that Spurs have the more clinical/better finisher.

20 minutes ago, shailen said:

That would mean United would have to beat West ham by 6 goals? 

United will beat West Ham by 2 or 3. That means we'll need to beat United by 2 or 3 on the last day.

EDIT: I know, I got this wrong. I have since said I got it wrong. Stop telling me.

Edited by Fox92

Just now, Fox92 said:

United will beat West Ham by 2 or 3. That means we'll need to beat United by 2 or 3 on the last day.

No for every goal we score against united we gain +1 on our goal difference and they lose - 1, so a swing of 2 for each goal. 

• Like 3

Looking forward to this! 
Depending on what happens with Man U vs West Ham - All the pressure will be on Man U!

Chesea have two tough games - all to play for.

Lets enjoy the ride and support the lad🏆🏆🏆🙏🏽

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Before you make any predictions, factor in the token V.A.R. Soft penalty for them and disallowed goal for us. Will Madison be available? If he is would that influence whether we go with a back four or five unless we go 5-3-2 instead of 5-2-3.