Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

2 minutes ago, BakerLCFC said:

Nice to see the BBC acknowledging Leicester in the Europa League. Oh wait...

818828CE-3510-488F-8364-2B2E2A461005.jpeg

28EE53A0-FA73-449C-9EC7-FC8DE45CED7A.jpeg

Have the BBC forgotten we're in the Europa League :mad:

Edited: Sorry BakerLCFC I just realised you'd already said that....

GRRRRR

Edited by AmyLGK

3 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Can't disagree with any of that to be honest.

Aberdeen tend to really hate Rangers on a level worse than Celtic at times for some reason lol I don't know the exact reason behind it, not sure if it's been ever since the Simpson/Durrant stuff.

Yeah it's a real strong hatred - not that they were overly fond of one another before due to competitive rivalry when Aberdeen were more of a force in the 70-early90's,it does seem to date back to Neil Simpson's challenge of Ian Durrant which was a nasty challenge. Rangers fans took it very badly but the fixtures were always heated and it was very much 6 and two 3's sort of affair. It seemed to spiral out of control following that on the terraces and continues today. Don't think I've ever heard some of my family refer to them as anything other than Huns, Sevco or plain and simply ****s lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Yeah thought as much. Seems to have gone nuclear between them since. Aberdeen fans banner about Morelos' mum was perhaps a step too far lol

The other banner that went down a treat was the 'We Love HMRC' when they went bust lol

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

I wouldn't want Leicester this season anyway, given the way you have started the season it could be a sore one for us and one of the major factors in us beating teams a lot better than us in Europe is always the atmosphere/crowd at home and obviously that will be gone this season.

It's nothing personal - it's the silly debates every time what occur. 

• Like 1

Pot 1 is going to be a tough scrap whoever we get so hopefully we pick up one of the weaker sides. Within Pot 3 if we could avoid Hoffenheim and Milan, and avoid Lille in Pot 4, I think we'll end up with a very reasonable group.

10 minutes ago, LCCFox96 said:

Pot 1 is going to be a tough scrap whoever we get so hopefully we pick up one of the weaker sides. Within Pot 3 if we could avoid Hoffenheim and Milan, and avoid Lille in Pot 4, I think we'll end up with a very reasonable group.

Lille are the pot 4 side everyone will want to avoid.

• Like 1