Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

Another encouraging sign for me is how well Amartey, Justin, Mendy, Praet etc. who you probably wouldn’t class as ‘first choice’ with a fully fit squad have stepped so far this season. Add Fofana & Ünder into the mix aswell and it’s certainly a lot more reassuring knowing we can mix up the selection for our Thursday / Sunday games knowing any squad rotations are more than capable deputies. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, StanSP said:

We're drawing Hoffenheim and Kramaric is scoring a hat-trick in the final game of the round in a 4-3 loss, knocking us out in the process.

That's the spirit lol

28 minutes ago, StanSP said:

We're drawing Hoffenheim and Kramaric is scoring a hat-trick in the final game of the round in a 4-3 loss, knocking us out in the process.

We can also draw Rijeka which is, I believe, where we signed Kramaric from?

Could be a nice cosy group for him.

• Like 1

Of course I’m getting carried away but the champions league groups look very balanced this year. Only one group of death. 

Hopefully the favourites all finish top 2 as there would only be one team to fear dropping in to EL (Man U /Leipzeig) 

• Like 1