Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bonanza

The OH Leuven Thread 2020/21

5 minutes ago, nwl fox said:

Absolutely cracking match as well by the look of it

To be fair, i think it was his worst game of the season. Bad decision making, bad passing, bad dribbeling,... He even was a bit selfish in my opinion. He took 3 or 4 shots from way outside the box instead of passing it to a teammate who was in a better position.

He's still having a great season, but his last 2 or 3 games weren't that good. Same goes for our other key players, hence the 2 losses and draw.

18 hours ago, Bonanza said:

To be fair, i think it was his worst game of the season. Bad decision making, bad passing, bad dribbeling,... He even was a bit selfish in my opinion. He took 3 or 4 shots from way outside the box instead of passing it to a teammate who was in a better position.

He's still having a great season, but his last 2 or 3 games weren't that good. Same goes for our other key players, hence the 2 losses and draw.

Nah, I was just talking about the match in general rather than Sowahs performance. 

Been impressed from what I've seen of him this season though, I must say. 

• Like 1

Great to see Sowah stepping up and performing well in a good league.

I do wonder if we'll recall Iversen and send him somewhere else, though. He's not starting through no fault of his own really, but being on the bench for the whole season won't be great for his development. I think he has the potential to be Kasper's successor but we need him playing regularly somewhere and he thrived at Oldham and Rotherham previously.

• Like 1

First time I've tuned in. Seem to play decent football.

Belgian friends: what's happening with Iversen and Eppiah.?I see they're on the bench.

P.S. What's up with your half time music? I think the singer is signing: "We can more than just part time lovers." Does this help to put fire in the belly of your players? Jesus, that's stopped. I think this one is a love ballad. We can lend you some Kasabian if you want. I'm sure we can secure the rights.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Disappointing not to be 2 or 3 up the chances they've had. 

Who's their manager, I recognise his face? 

Paul Clement! Former Derby, Swansea, and Reading manager

Has also been assistant at Real Madrid and Bayern I think

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2