Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Non League Football 2020-21

On 29/10/2020 at 17:40, Fox92 said:

Ranger did make his debut against us but was at St James'. Didn't he score too?

It was 0-0 at our place but Wellens got sent off.

Nah he didn't score, Danny Guthrie got the goal.

He was pretty shite but Goodman acted like he was a world beater.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Rain King said:

That's a bloody big drop. He played fairly regularly in the Championship for Middlesbrough last season.

Apparantly he co-owns a pub in a local village.

Went to see Nuneaton Borough play away at Newcastle Town yesterday in the Fa Trophy at the most strangest ground I have been too, the ground is also used for velodrome and as you can imagine it's miles from the action. Saying that though I wouldn't say it wasn't the worst ground I'd been to, but I can imagine if Newcastle Town ever progressed through leagues they look for better stadium. I mean can't imagine a ground like that being allowed in the National League. 

Match itself, pretty dull first half but second half Boro totally dominated I'd say 2-0 win flattered Newcastle Town defensively they looked pretty weak. Good to get a win in the Trophy which is a competition we've traditionally always struggled I think two decades,we have only got past the first stage four times. In the next round whenever that will be played his knows.

7 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Went to see Nuneaton Borough play away at Newcastle Town yesterday in the Fa Trophy at the most strangest ground I have been too, the ground is also used for velodrome and as you can imagine it's miles from the action. Saying that though I wouldn't say it wasn't the worst ground I'd been to, but I can imagine if Newcastle Town ever progressed through leagues they look for better stadium. I mean can't imagine a ground like that being allowed in the National League. 

Match itself, pretty dull first half but second half Boro totally dominated I'd say 2-0 win flattered Newcastle Town defensively they looked pretty weak. Good to get a win in the Trophy which is a competition we've traditionally always struggled I think two decades,we have only got past the first stage four times. In the next round whenever that will be played his knows.

Lewes is not dis-similar with huge banks around it and you are away from the pitch. Played in the National League. 

1 hour ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Anyone still going the Coalville game tonight?

Have a ticket, not sure if i'm going yet ? Just feeling a little edgy about being in crowds with after seeing all the 'rona  at the weekend.

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

What about now? :ph34r:

I see it was Panayiotou who scored! He scored on his debut for us then never played again.

Yeah, not so much. Didn't get to listen to it today, but reading the report, it didn't sound like I missed much.

Didn't know about Panaiotou, 1 goal in 1 match? Leicester Legend!

14 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Yeah, not so much. Didn't get to listen to it today, but reading the report, it didn't sound like I missed much.

Didn't know about Panaiotou, 1 goal in 1 match? Leicester Legend!

Leeds away last game of the season.  

• Thanks 1

On 07/11/2020 at 17:17, Fox92 said:

What about now? :ph34r:

I see it was Panayiotou who scored! He scored on his debut for us then never played again.

We had him at Nuneaton Borough a few months in the season before last played 20 games didn't score one goal, didn't have his great of spells at the club. See though doing okay at Aldershot Town.