Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Grady Diangana

3 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Hi Sheps! How are doing? Gerimmin and his bird, if she is fit (as Rachel is past her sell by date).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

Very well thank you my good man, how about yourself? 🙂

I always worry about you during transfer windows, very trying times given the amount of bull shit we have to endure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

I always worry about you during transfer windows, very trying times given the amount of bull shit we have to endure.

It’s hard but I just take one day at a time, it’s the sleepless nights and the cold sweats that I struggle with. The nightmares when I eventually do get to sleep, that we’ve signed Andy Carroll and Ryan Bennett on deadline day.  

• Haha 1

1 less goal and the same amount of assists in 4 more games than Harvey Barnes when he was on loan there. 

It’s a no from me as he’s not an improvement on Barnes. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Bert said:

1 less goal and the same amount of assists in 4 more games than Harvey Barnes when he was on loan there. 

It’s a no from me as he’s not an improvement on Barnes. 

But is he an improvement on Gray/Albrighton/Perez? He’s left footed so I guess we’d have Barnes on the left and this lad on the right