Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Grady Diangana

Need players like this to push the rest of the squad forward. More quality to fight for the shirt every match. I don't care if Albrighton or Gray get a sniff of the pitch all season. Competition. More stories about players complaining about match time please.

29 minutes ago, Harry96 said:

Should be aiming for better than this. I mean he’s decent at championship level 

Did you say the same about Maddison when he was purchased? Just curious as he was from the championship as well.

Just now, Nicolo Barella said:

Maddison destroyed the Championship. This guy had a good time and did well in the Championship. There is a difference between the two.

Thanks. I never saw Maddison or this guy play in the championship.

Sounds like the difference between potential and sure thing. Maddison being the sure thing. What do you think about Diangana?

I've never heard of him before today.

3 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Thanks. I never saw Maddison or this guy play in the championship.

Sounds like the difference between potential and sure thing. Maddison being the sure thing. What do you think about Diangana?

I've never heard of him before today.

Very skillful, technically very good. End product not all there though. In that regard, similar to Gray. We will see how he develops the mental side of his game.

5 hours ago, Bert said:

1 less goal and the same amount of assists in 4 more games than Harvey Barnes when he was on loan there. 

It’s a no from me as he’s not an improvement on Barnes. 

That’s some advanced scouting right there!

He’s an improvement on Barnes in that we currently have zero left-footed wingers (I’m not including Ghezzal or Diabate). We’re going to have to sign one eventually. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

What are our priorities?... weve just had terrible form since xmas. Brenden needs to step it up

I’m sure our huge scouting department are more than capable of looking at more than one player at a time.

9 hours ago, dbtcity said:

But is he an improvement on Gray/Albrighton/Perez? He’s left footed so I guess we’d have Barnes on the left and this lad on the right

Perez certainly not. Although different types of players. But we need to be looking for a bit more than simply “better than Gray/Albrighton” etc. 

• Like 2