Gamble92 Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Is this the Ref whos a leicester fan and used to post on here? Giz a pen lad
Sly Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 It feels like I’m watching a Sunday league game with Matt Eilliott commentating.
EnderbyFox Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 4 minutes ago, Collymore said: Are they playing the commentary out of speakers at the ground too? Sounds terrible audio.. I'm listening with headphones and the commentary is only playing in my left ear
Sly Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Just now, Raw Dykes said: Come on the Cobblers! I was thinking West Ham!
Gamble92 Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Why are all our coaching staff sponsored by Pot Noodle?
brucey Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 11 minutes ago, The People's Hero said: Seems what I was told is correct then! Three of the names have become very obvious indeed. Morgan, Perez and Wilf?
danny2997 Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Sorry if it's already been asked, but how close is Birmingham to their usual starters?
Guest Manini Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Just now, danny2997 said: Sorry if it's already been asked, but how close is Birmingham to their usual starters? 3 first team players I think they said. Harley Dean is deffo 1st team. Cb.
AjcW Posted 26 August 2020 Author Posted 26 August 2020 Just now, TrentFox said: Tielemans looks a lot lighter ? Couldn’t have got much heavier as a pro athlete
Sly Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Just now, AjcW said: Couldn’t have got much heavier as a pro athlete Oh, I don’t know ...... GTF?!?
les-tah Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Hate watchin games on tv with such a low camera angle
RoboFox Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Yo if my boss asks about me you ain't seen me in here, m'kay?
Guest Manini Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Tielemans has always looked in great nick to me. I think the stuff about him being overweight is complete myth.
Stadt Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Barnes’ build looks like he could play rugby league
AjcW Posted 26 August 2020 Author Posted 26 August 2020 Just now, Manini said: Tielemans has always looked in great nick to me. I think the stuff about him being overweight is complete myth. I use that defence myself
Guest Manini Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Just now, AjcW said: I use that defence myself If he is overweight I’m basically Daniel Lambert mate.
les-tah Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 3 minutes ago, RoboFox said: Yo if my boss asks about me you ain't seen me in here, m'kay? where do you work and what's your bosses name incase we get asked?
Sly Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 6 minutes ago, les-tah said: Hate watchin games on tv with such a low camera angle It’s not the best.
jeffschlupp Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 No Rennie at the game and appears U23 physio Dan Dagia has at least temporarily replaced him. Interesting that Sadler is stood on the right wing watching Gray in particular.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.