moore_94 Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Is Leshabela playing left back? Thought he was a winger/midfielder?
jeffschlupp Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Leshabela at LB or Gray/Leshabela as wing-backs?
Fox92 Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 I wonder what time it will be when I see the first pre-season "we're going down!!!" post.
Fox92 Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 5 minutes ago, Aus Fox said: What time is kick off? 12:30
goose2010 Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 4 minutes ago, Fox92 said: I wonder what time it will be when I see the first pre-season "we're going down!!!" post. Just look at the comments on Twitter and you'll definitely find one.
Ian Nacho Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said: What time is kick off? 1
AKCJ Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Just now, Fox92 said: 12:30 Kickoff is 1, coverage starts at 12.30
Pliskin Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Taveres in the side... ****ing yes. He is the second coming.
Nalis Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 I thought Taveres was on the way out as he was homesick? Hopefully thats not the case anymore.
rachhere Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Nice to see Josh Knight in there - it's so long since his first team debut. Will be good to see George Hirst as well, and fingers crossed this is the start of convincing Taveres that he has a future with us.
RonnieTodger Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 Interesting, I wonder if it'll be two different XIs?
Fox92 Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 17 minutes ago, Aus Fox said: What time is kick off? 15 minutes ago, Fox92 said: 12:30 13 minutes ago, AKCJ said: Kickoff is 1, coverage starts at 12.30 14 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said: 1 Sorry lads I got excited
Xen Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 3 minutes ago, Sambiasso said: Anyone else just had this text from the club?? Yep. Presumably its just a generic "we're now live" message and they forgot to change the wording... We'll see soon enough! Edit: Announcing Vardy's contract extension, and unveiling the away kit
RoboFox Posted 26 August 2020 Posted 26 August 2020 This northern bloke presenting, is he just a hired mouthpiece for the club or does he have any sort of affiliation?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.