Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Foden really is a joy to watch 

Agreed.  I also didn't realize (until I read up a bit) that he is only 20!

I expect great things for him, for years into the future.

4 minutes ago, lnkstern said:

Agreed.  I also didn't realize (until I read up a bit) that he is only 20!

I expect great things for him, for years into the future.

Ridiculous isn't it? Genuinely makes the game look so easy. 

Hopefully managed properly and he'll be able to be a main stay in England's squad. 

• Like 1

Just now, BenTheFox said:

Did Ferdinando honestly just say that Man City have been 'Head and Shoulders the better side'? Clearly been watching a different game to me. 

And yes I acknowledge he said 'Head and Shoulders' while sat next to Joe Hart. 

4 minutes ago, Duquesne Whistle said:

No doubt he should win a hatful of caps. Just a shame he'll never play with the same level of team-mates for England.

You say that, but we have some ridiculous talent in that England set up. All just needs tapping into. 

Just now, UniFox21 said:

You say that, but we have some ridiculous talent in that England set up. All just needs tapping into. 

Ah, I dunno. Hasn't that always been the case, and England always flatter to deceive in the end.

Despite some of the antics from both teams, when you watch these two play, it reminds you of just how good some footballers are. I'm not sure England really have enough of them to do anything special internationally. Not when it comes to the absolute crunch.

Hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Every time I watch PSG with Icardi playing I hear the same crap about how he's lazy and not offering the team anything. 

Then you see moments like that. He's free, he's in acres of space with a clear shot on, he's probably statistically one of the best finishers in the modern history of the sport and Neymar ignores him to keep trying to dribble and make his own chance. 

What fvcking hope has he got?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Every time I watch PSG with Icardi playing I hear the same crap about how he's lazy and not offering the team anything. 

Then you see moments like that. He's free, he's in acres of space with a clear shot on, he's probably statistically one of the best finishers in the modern history of the sport and Neymar ignores him to keep trying to dribble and make his own chance. 

What fvcking hope has he got?

I was thinking exactly that. Thankless job.

• Like 1