Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

PSG should be fined for this to be honest it's that ugly. How many cards do you need for failure to control your players? 

Genuinely trying to hurt players knowing they've lost and Man City are going to be playing in a final. 

I don't mean to sound soft or like a "snowflake" but fvck this. 

That tackle just then from the ex-Porto lad that just came off the bench sums them up. No intention to tackle Jesus, just tried to do him. 

Properly embarrassing. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kingleicester said:

Bollocks so the players you name here are not fit for elite sport?? So was Mike Tyson fit for elite sport?

I'm really trying to wind my neck in and be less rude and less offensive to people on foxestalk these days. Time to grow up a bit really. 

Posts like this make it hard. 

19 minutes ago, StanSP said:

It's exactly like Spurs against Chelsea in 2016.

Poch has no control over these lot.

A billions euros worth of physical talent but mentally they are crap, absolute bedpan filler.

I don't watch Ligue 1 but from this, can easily see PSG coming second.

2 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Does make you think if we could win another title with this squad+Riyad. He's sensational, still maintain he has the best first touch in world football as far as I know. 

Was thinking the same, what would we have achieved if Mahrez and Kante were still here. 

4 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Me too Jenas, how has Fernandinho it got a yellow card tonight. I wonder :whistle:

He gets away with murder this guy. Genuinely don't think there's another player who gets away with as much as he does.

• Like 2