Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

Not buying into it this year. 

The media love in less than two weeks after three of these clubs tried a power grab is absolutely repulsing me. 

I know BT have the rights and have to sell it up. 

• Like 4

Man of the match on Tuesday: N'golo Kante.

Man of the match on Wednesday: Riyad Mahrez

To think our scouting team found BOTH of these players AND Jamie Vardy all at the same time is simply staggering. We always knew how good the first two were and whilst Kante proved it at the World Cup, Mahrez has perhaps disappointed a little at Man City given his price tag. They almost certainly win the Champions League now, which let's be honest he was always good enough to do.

And of course the real hero and thus our greatest of all time in all of this is Jamie Vardy, who resisted the move to pastures new to become a legend in the county.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bovril said:

Listening to Jenas pronounce foreign player's names is painful because it makes me realise how I sound speaking Italian to Italians. 

Love a bit of Jenas when he's on commentary like that. He's so East Midlands, which is an underrated accent imo and worth national recognition

13 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Love a bit of Jenas when he's on commentary like that. He's so East Midlands, which is an underrated accent imo and worth national recognition

That Why I Travelled the far corners of the world, Why thats the reason in deepest Africa, along the orinoco, through the Darkest depth of the Amazon,

und Autonymos-regions along the Russo-Chinois borders, that Kneipe-People Smile and Dance around blue statues echoing the East-Midlands drawl..:ill:

Somebody had to go out and so the Dirty work....innit mi duck..!!

Edited by fuchsntf

For those with the Athletic, the O&C pod with Ramon Calderon is quite interesting, its about Real Madrid primarily and a bit about La Liga, Super League, etc, but he does comes across very well.  :appl:

30 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Mbappe only fit enough for the bench, big boost for Man City that.

I heard Poch saying pre match something along the lines of he might be unable to risk him.

Just now, VinceNoir said:

They need to get the ****ing orange ball out of the shed. Come on ffs

It's stupid the ball colour seems to be based solely on the time of year and not the conditions on the day.