Jump to content
Nickbluefox

What I Want To Know Is Why We Are The Only Team To Yet Make A Signing??!!

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Nickbluefox said:

Why are we the only premier team to yet make a signing? Is it because there are no funds, or that Rudkin is not making them available? 

Oh good another thread saying the same as a hundred others .....
 

and on a day when we are seriously linked to a signing 

 

you don’t have a few Twitter accounts by any chance  ??

Edited by st albans fox
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Bore off.

 

Villa and Utd haven't signed anyone yet either.

 

You have no idea what the club is doing outside of what you hear on here/press.

 

Literally stupid to constantly be asking this question as if staff at the club are doing fvck all. Stop panicking. I despair for you.

Shut up you prat 🤣 Both Villa and Man U have new possibles having medicals 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Bore off.

 

Villa and Utd haven't signed anyone yet either.

 

You have no idea what the club is doing outside of what you hear on here/press.

 

Literally stupid to constantly be asking this question as if staff at the club are doing fvck all. Stop panicking. I despair for you.

Or Wolves, Everton have only signed a development player for 250,000

Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand the worrying nature of it all, but if we land Castagne and a couple of others, maybe Fofana/Kabak and a new winger, we wont look back on the upcoming season in 10 years and be like “yeah but our incomings were on the later side” are we?

 

judge this when the window is closed. If we get the right few in I dont care when it happens

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nickbluefox said:

Shut up you prat 🤣 Both Villa and Man U have new possibles having medicals 

Good for them. They have nothing to do with us. 

 

Don't get so hung up on there being no new signings. It literally isn't the end of the world. Did you miss the Castagne link? Or does that not count to suit you shitting yourself about everything?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Oh good another thread saying the same as a hundred others .....
 

and on a day when we are seriously linked to a signing 

 

you don’t have a few Twitter accounts by any chance  ??

Don't you mean another day that we are seriously linked to a signing again?!!

BTW, never used Twitter in my life. You must though lol 🤔

Edited by Nickbluefox
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nickbluefox said:

Don't you mean another day that we are seriously linked to a signing?!!

BTW, never used Twitter in my life. You must though lol 🤔

We haven’t been seriously linked to anyone before today - a serious link is a respected journo like Percy or terreur 


there are only 41 days left of the window 

 

I suggest you are going to be more worried about us keeping hold of our players once the season starts than signing new ones !!

 

Edited by st albans fox
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Good for them. They have nothing to do with us. 

 

Don't get so hung up on there being no new signings. It literally isn't the end of the world. Did you miss the Castagne link? Or does that not count to suit you shitting yourself about everything?

Wot, u mean another link?! WOW, so that's probably the 100th link so far lol. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nickbluefox said:

Wot, u mean another link?! WOW, so that's probably the 100th link so far lol. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 calm yourself down

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

We haven’t been seriously linked to anyone before today - a serious link is a respected journo like Percy or terreur 


there are only 41 days left of the window 

 

I suggest you are going to be more worried about us keeping hold of our players once the season starts than signing new ones !!

 

I'm more worried about holding on to our players if we don't make new signings 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...