Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nickbluefox

What I Want To Know Is Why We Are The Only Team To Yet Make A Signing??!!

Just now, Nickbluefox said:

I'm more worried about holding on to our players if we don't make new signings 🤔

well we will make signings and then the trick will be to hang onto the jewels we have if some of the big boys have less than decent starts and possibly lose a crucial player to long term injury.

imagine Man City lose rodri, yanited lose matic, chelsea lose kante .... they could come sniffing around wilf

3 minutes ago, Nickbluefox said:

Wot, u mean another link?! WOW, so that's probably the 100th link so far lol. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Unabomber said:

Do folk not have a life or something. Who cares if we haven’t made a signing 

I'm guessing young Nickbluefox is trying to make the most of the last couple of days of school summer holidays.  I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Nickbluefox said:

Why are we the only premier team to yet make a signing? Is it because there are no funds, or that Rudkin is not making them available? 

Will you still follow the club? If your worst case scenario comes true.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

I'm guessing young Nickbluefox is trying to make the most of the last couple of days of school summer holidays.  I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that...

I am now literally pi$$ING myself  laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Adster said:

These people don't have a life pal. 

Too many "fans" have joined us now where they assume real life football dealings are like a game of FM/FIFA.

These clowns have no idea what goes on behind a football club. Neither do I, but I am not the one crying because we haven't signed anyone yet.

Jeez, make one small comment and you're all up in arms. If you ain't concerned then you're not really bothered about our club you Whalley 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Jeez, make one small comment and you're all up in arms. If you ain't concerned then you're not really bothered about our club you Whalley 🤣🤣🤣

That's a proper 'you're not a real fan if you don't go to every single game for the last X amount of years' comment lol

Go to sleep.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Wait, what ?? 

I know. A freaking medical and no one has a clue. Love how this club does business.

1 minute ago, Nickbluefox said:

In all seriousness pal are you ok? You really don't sound it? 

Awww. You were doing so well, but think you might have arrived a bit early there. :nigel:

2 minutes ago, Nickbluefox said:

Everything okay back at home, pal? 

Past you bedtime, kid. Let's hope you wake up a Man Utd fan.