Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Burnley - Match Thread (20/09/2020)

6 minutes ago, adam said:

Nil nil. Sean Dyche masterclass. Wasting time from the first minute. 

Burnley won't waste time. They usually give us a good game. We only won last year because Evans dived to somehow get the foul after Wood scored.

They may be understrength at CB but Dyche will still set them up to be compact and difficult to break down. Rodriguez can be randomly dangerous, McNeil will be their creative spark and Wood will look to bully Ndidi I'd have thought.

Tough, tough game this one. I'd take 1-0 all day long. We should have enough to beat them but it could be a slog.

3 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

They may be understrength at CB but Dyche will still set them up to be compact and difficult to break down. Rodriguez can be randomly dangerous, McNeil will be their creative spark and Wood will look to bully Ndidi I'd have thought.

Tough, tough game this one. I'd take 1-0 all day long. We should have enough to beat them but it could be a slog.

Agreed! Perfect game for Under ironically. He's the type of player we need to break through that tight defensive block. Shame really but still I'm hoping we can get a sneaky goal. I'd also take a 1-0

Edited by hejammy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

What's the odds on Wood scoring for them again ?  

Against cags and ndidi, I'd say he's bound to score from a cross. We just need to score more.