Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

US Presidential Election 2020

11 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Sad bastard. His supporters are even worse with their conspiracy theories and lack of brain cells. And yes, there are morons on the other side too.

America is so messed up right now. If biden was smart he would embrace the republicans, work with them and bring change. If he doesnt, we will see trump back in 4 years time. He will win a landslide but of course it won't have any fraud and will be totally 100% non rigged lol

Edited by Jattdogg

39 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Sad bastard. His supporters are even worse with their conspiracy theories and lack of brain cells. And yes, there are morons on the other side too.

America is so messed up right now. If biden was smart he would embrace the republicans, work with them and bring change. If he doesnt, we will see trump back in 4 years time. He will win a landslide but of course it won't have any fraud and will be totally 100% non rigged lol

I hope Trump fights it all the way through the courts. Hopefully all the corruption and fraud in our voting system can be brought out into the open for all to see. Not hidden by our major news media outlets. Problems get solved when you bring them into the light of day not hidden and talked over like they are now.

Biden and the Republicans(uniparty) will be happy to work in tandem to keep on enriching themselves at the citizens expense(aka back room deals).

There will be no healthcare for all. If there is it will be in name only and be a scam for the immoral insurance companies. Just like Obamacare. If things keep on proceeding as they are I expect only one winner in the next election. The corrupt rich and the politicians who do their bidding. As things stand I think this election was the countries last.

By the way I support neither Trump nor Biden or the long list of mass murderers and war criminals who have held the office of President of the US. I do however consider myself to be a "deplorable" and wear it as a badge of honor. I know what it looks like to see a small city destroyed by Globalization/The movable feast. Feel free to keep on insulting a large portion of the US population who have been driven into the ground by the corrupt wealthy and their servants.

Always easy to kick around people who are hopeless and scraping to get by I suppose.

Edited by SO1

39 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

It's certainly amusing to watch from afar but I really do worry about my friends over there. Particularly now that Trump's been able to make the Supreme Court a conservative majority for years to come. 

On 13/11/2020 at 19:29, leicsmac said:

And Biden has Georgia, too.

Final reckoning is exactly as it was in 2016, only inverted - 306 to 232. There's a certain irony there.

Is it November 18th yet. I live here. I thought there was supposed to be a hand recount.

Just now, st albans fox said:

He’s projected to win - would be a surprise for a recount to overturn that number of votes .... 

Who knows. Especially when everything is so corrupted by wealthy interests who own everything. For me the only way the US voting system works is by paper ballots only, hand counted in public. If they can do it in Brazil surely they can do it in the US. Get computers out of it.

25 minutes ago, SO1 said:

I hope Trump fights it all the way through the courts. Hopefully all the corruption and fraud in our voting system can be brought out into the open for all to see. Not hidden by our major news media outlets. Problems get solved when you bring them into the light of day not hidden and talked over like they are now.

Biden and the Republicans(uniparty) will be happy to work in tandem to keep on enriching themselves at the citizens expense(aka back room deals).

There will be no healthcare for all. If there is it will be in name only and be a scam for the immoral insurance companies. Just like Obamacare. If things keep on proceeding as they are I expect only one winner in the next election. The corrupt rich and the politicians who do their bidding. As things stand I think this election was the countries last.

By the way I support neither Trump nor Biden or the long list of mass murderers and war criminals who have held the office of President of the US. I do however consider myself to be a "deplorable" and wear it as a badge of honor. I know what it looks like to see a small city destroyed by Globalization/The movable feast. Feel free to keep on insulting a large portion of the US population who have been driven into the ground by the corrupt wealthy and their servants.

Always easy to kick around people who are hopeless and scraping to get by I suppose.

I did say there were morons on both sides. Lets not deny the fact that trump is a bell, makes up crap and says stupid things. Hey, i am not really defending biden either. As it stands politicians,  trump they are all self serving, we all know that.  They do corrupt things and its not just them but also the very, very wealthy that run things and help dictate things.

In regards to election rigging,  if it was rigged then we would see dems winning every election everywhere all the time.  Hillary wouldnt have lost, the Republicans would never control the senate or house etc etc.  Do I think stuff happens? I dont know but i also won't deny that it hasnt happened in ANY election.

As it stands unless you are willing to throw peope like trump, biden (all of them really) to the curb and change things from the ground up then this is where we stand.

I dont agree with the American way of 2 parties. Having said that here in Canada we arent too far off with either only the liberals or conservative winning federally. We do have more options and i have supported all 3 major parties at any given time. I vote for the message, for whats happening or needed at that time. I do not subscribe to being a 1 party man i think  thats narrow minded. As chris rock joked about theres some crap im conservative about and some crap im liberal about lol.

In all honesty brother i hope things change for the better in America, here and around the globe. Wealth/greed has taken over  from human common decency and its never a good thing for the masses.

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SO1 said:

Yeah because Fox would hide it if they actually had evidence and not a bunch of memes from twitter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Yeah because Fox would hide it if they actually had evidence and not a bunch of memes from twitter.

Fox/CNN all the same crap to me. Propaganda central just like the BBC. All depends on what you want to hear.

8 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Fox/CNN all the same crap to me. Propaganda central just like the BBC. All depends on what you want to hear.

That might be the case, but if evidence was there they wouldn’t hide it.

Whilst most media companies have their own slant on things. If there was a story as big as actual wide spread and organised voter fraud, with cast iron evidence (not the odd person sending in an iffy vote), then it would be headline news on the bbc and cnn no matter what their leanings are.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

That might be the case, but if evidence was there they wouldn’t hide it.

Whilst most media companies have their own slant on things. If there was a story as big as actual wide spread and organised voter fraud, with cast iron evidence (not the odd person sending in an iffy vote), then it would be headline news on the bbc and cnn no matter what their leanings are.

You would hope so but when the NY Times, a source I had relied on all of my life, lied the country into a war in Iraq I started looking deeper into everything. Spending more time than most people have researching why the world that I was living in was falling apart. Endless War etc.. Starting with economics and then following the trail wherever it goes. When it comes to information I have to read and read some more ultimately trusting my gut. Its all I have trust in at this point with all the BS going on in the world at this time.  Wish they'd just count the votes at least. Not that it would make much difference to those with no trust in the government.

10 minutes ago, SO1 said:

You would hope so but when the NY Times, a source I had relied on all of my life, lied the country into a war in Iraq I started looking deeper into everything. Spending more time than most people have researching why the world that I was living in was falling apart. Endless War etc.. Starting with economics and then following the trail wherever it goes. When it comes to information I have to read and read some more ultimately trusting my gut. Its all I have trust in at this point with all the BS going on in the world at this time.  Wish they'd just count the votes at least. Not that it would make much difference to those with no trust in the government.

What do you mean by looking deeper into everything?  How do you go about that?  For instance when it comes to the election fraud situation what did you do to verify the media's reporting on it and what information has your process revealed?

12 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

What do you mean by looking deeper into everything?  How do you go about that?  For instance when it comes to the election fraud situation what did you do to verify the media's reporting on it and what information has your process revealed?

He signed up as a vote counter in Pennsylvania :ph34r:

Im just kidding, trying to lighten the mood in an otherwise gloomy time.

46 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

I read more than one source of media. Conservative, Liberal and Progressive. Never said in this instance that there was large wide spread voter fraud. Not proven anyhow. Just feel that when it comes to anything to do with my government there has to be a rat lurking around somewhere. Just want the votes counted properly. Patience.

10 hours ago, SO1 said:

I read more than one source of media. Conservative, Liberal and Progressive. Never said in this instance that there was large wide spread voter fraud. Not proven anyhow. Just feel that when it comes to anything to do with my government there has to be a rat lurking around somewhere. Just want the votes counted properly. Patience.

If you seriously think that recounts will lead to anything else than a Biden win, you're in for one hell of disappointment. 

There is and will be zero proof because it didn't happen. He lost plain simple and only has himself to blame. Covid was his downfall and showed him for what he truly is. If he handled the crisis like any sane leader, he'd have won by a margin. 

He did succeed in poisoning the mind of many though.

3 hours ago, That_Dude said:

If you seriously think that recounts will lead to anything else than a Biden win, you're in for one hell of disappointment. 

There is and will be zero proof because it didn't happen. He lost plain simple and only has himself to blame. Covid was his downfall and showed him for what he truly is. If he handled the crisis like any sane leader, he'd have won by a margin. 

He did succeed in poisoning the mind of many though.

I've stated several times here that I don't care who "wins". What's at issue is our computerized corrupt voting system and the legitimacy of the voting process.

I don't know where the word "poisioning" even comes from. Must be some kind of value judgement coming from a place on high.

1 hour ago, SO1 said:

I've stated several times here that I don't care who "wins". What's at issue is our computerized corrupt voting system and the legitimacy of the voting process.

I don't know where the word "poisioning" even comes from. Must be some kind of value judgement coming from a place on high.

What grounds do you have for claiming you have a ‘corrupt voting system’? Is there any evidence for that that isn’t anecdotal?

18 hours ago, SO1 said:

What makes you think they aren't being counted properly?  It seems to me you're running on a lot of assumptions and deciding to disbelieve anything that doesn't support them.

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

From STOP THE COUNT, to I DEMAND A RECOUNT, to THE RECOUNT IS FAKE.

I dont care if you are republican or democrat, this guy has lost his fukin rocker.  If they did a hand recount  with him witnessing every vote signature against the actual voter signing a paper in person for confirmation he would then say aliens kidnapped the real voter and used alien technology to make a clone that has been genetically programmed. Sad thing is his hardcore supporters would believe it.

Just concede the election  and focus on 2024 dude.

Edited by Jattdogg

5 hours ago, SO1 said:

“I don’t care who wins”.

Repeats Trumps unproven rhetoric.

• Like 1