Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

US Presidential Election 2020

3 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Not perhaps but facts.  As soon as he got power he was quite happy to advocate war.

I know it's not your opinion, I'm just saying that's all.

He was also a massive racist, apparently. There was a petition during the BLM UK protests to get rid of his statue in town. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Not perhaps but facts.  As soon as he got power he was quite happy to advocate war.

I know it's not your opinion, I'm just saying that's all.

5 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

He was also a massive racist, apparently. There was a petition during the BLM UK protests to get rid of his statue in town. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Acton had it bang on when he said power corrupts.

You see it so often.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

True but some people are cvnts from birth. Like the current occupants of No 10 and The White House (and I don't mean the one in Scraptoft)

I'd moderate this and say some people are cvntish at birth but then are conditioned by people around them to be proper cvntish afterwards.

But power often makes previously good people cvnts too.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8944319/Official-audit-Arizonas-votes-NO-evidence-fraud.html

"More television networks have called Arizona for Joe Biden in the presidential race, where he has a lead of 11,000 votes over incumbent President Trump. The news comes after an audit of more than half of the state's counties found no evidence of fraud yesterday, in another blow to the Trump campaign. NBC, CBS, ABC and CNN declared President Elect Biden the winner in the tight race with a lead of more than 11,000 ballots, giving him the state's 11 electoral votes".

22 minutes ago, LVocey said:

Not sure if anyone saw Richard Osman on The Last Leg but he had an interesting theory that Trump could quit, making Pence president until January. Pence could then grant a presidential pardon to Trump, similar to how Ford granted one to Nixon.

Trump has been vocal about his ability to pardon himself in the past. Whether this is TRUE is quite the other thing but it's something he's certainly addressed.

23 minutes ago, LVocey said:

Not sure if anyone saw Richard Osman on The Last Leg but he had an interesting theory that Trump could quit, making Pence president until January. Pence could then grant a presidential pardon to Trump, similar to how Ford granted one to Nixon.

Just now, foxile5 said:

Trump has been vocal about his ability to pardon himself in the past. Whether this is TRUE is quite the other thing but it's something he's certainly addressed.

As I understand it he can only be pardoned for Federal crimes, which won't save him from prosecution in New York.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

I'm now convinced that he won't leave the WH until the Secret Service  or whoever in charge kicks his arse out.

It will be a sight to behold.

It would be great to watch, but he'll definitely skulk out the day before he could be dragged.

44 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

It would be great to watch, but he'll definitely skulk out the day before he could be dragged.

I thought so until a couple of days ago but now I think that he's going to play the victim card until the bitter end. +70M voters, GOP still being silent or supporting him, and a possible way to make history (for the wrong reasons, but that's beside the point) are more than enough imo. He has backed himself into a corner and got nothing to lose.

Either we're far from being done with him and the Trumpism.

Edited by That_Dude