Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

US Presidential Election 2020

5 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

While those would be unpopular decisions with the foreign policy establishment I think they would go over very well with the American public.

6 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

He can muck up the transition, he can pardon all sorts of nefarious people, perhaps even himself - he'll likely kick and scream in the courts and on Twitter. There's a good chance he'll keep holding rallies or events to drum up rage and resentment. The reality is that most Americans feel a private sense of relief that he's gone, even some that voted for him. People get sick and tired of dealing with the constant piquing of outrage in one way or another.

Can't wait for the TV Series and the Movies. Probably a book deal as well. And that's just for starters. He'll clean up just like all of our other corrupt corporate ex presidents/CEO's.

1 hour ago, SO1 said:

Can't wait for the TV Series and the Movies. Probably a book deal as well. And that's just for starters. He'll clean up just like all of our other corrupt corporate ex presidents/CEO's.

I have read some of your posts and can’t quite make out what you would have preferred to happen. Can you elaborate?

37 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

I have read some of your posts and can’t quite make out what you would have preferred to happen. Can you elaborate?

Voted for Obama in 08 and Trump in 16. Did not vote for either (or anyone else) again. Totally disgusted with both. Refuse to vote for War Criminals any longer. No matter their sex or the color of their skin. Beyond frustrated with the state of the world and my country. Can you tell?:)

23 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Voted for Obama in 08 and Trump in 16. Did not vote for either (or anyone else) again. Totally disgusted with both. Refuse to vote for War Criminals any longer. No matter their sex or the color of their skin. Beyond frustrated with the state of the world and my country. Can you tell?:)

Well I for one appreciate your posts 

SO1 for President 👏👏👏👏👏

1 hour ago, Heathrow fox said:

Well I for one appreciate your posts 

SO1 for President 👏👏👏👏👏

You're very kind. The Earth is a beautiful/hard place to be for all of us one way or another........and no thanks I'd rather be fried in oil than become CEO of the USA. :)

7 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

PsychicMyst Paranormal Blog - PSYCHICMYST PARANORMAL NETWORK

Love the picture of Kamala. Now you're going to make me look at it every freaking day. :banana:

Edited by SO1

14 hours ago, SMX11 said:

Looking at the projected results 'down ballot' it appears to me that the Biden/Harris mandate is pretty precarious. A Republican majority senate and losing seats in the house could be pretty ominous come the mid term elections. 

Might force them to work together which might benefit them in healing the divide. Wishful thinking.  

8 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Might force them to work together which might benefit them in healing the divide. Wishful thinking.  

The "Uniparty" always works together .... for their corporate benefactors. It just "looks" like they oppose each other. With help from our corrupt "media" of course. The Dems had a majority when Healthcare was being debated and the best they could come up with was a giveaway to corporate insurance(Obamacare). Look how that turned out. At least Trump stopped the government from fineing me for insurance I could not afford to buy(1500per year fine). I used to wish but gave up on that idea when it comes to our corrupt corporate government. It needs to end because it has already failed the citizenery.

Edited by SO1

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

seems that trump really wont go quietly  ….i wonder if the next few weeks has more to do with any personal court cases he may face and less to do with election fraud. maybe he will agree to go with an off the record agreement that he wont be prosecuted ??

I'm sure that's what he's angling for, the Nixonesque route.

But is there a reason for the powers that be to be inclined to give it to him?