Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SpacedX

Things that you have done that most people probably haven't

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

took a test, was telling the truth but it came back and said I was lying lol so I said to the women we are going to have to do it again as its wrong and the now ex missus wouldn't be having that so after some disscusion she agreed to do it again which she said would never normally do and it came back with the correct awsner that i was telling the truth and hadn't slept with any other women .. probably why its not used in the court of law and it reality its not that reliable not that I thought it was like

Jeremy Kyle? 

8 hours ago, Parafox said:

Had a pint with Frank Worthington and Peter Shilton in a nightclub where I was DJ (Grannies, London Road). They gave the barmaid a fiver to serve them a drink topless. She did!

8 hours ago, Izzy said:

Imagine the outrage if two current England internationals did that and it was put on social media.

Absolutely. 

Only a fiver !

• Haha 1

- was once shoved out of the way by Ryan Giggs

- drummed on stage in front of sold out O2 (Leicester) audience

- drummed on stage in front of audience of 2 (bouncer and barmaid)

- had Puel gif stolen by St Etienne fans

- once ran over a full-sized badger on a motorbike at 50mph, and managed to stay on the bike

On 02/10/2020 at 16:58, surrifox said:

Stood at a urinal with Henry Cooper on one side and Graham Gooch on the other with Sandy Lyle waiting his turn lol

On 03/10/2020 at 12:32, Izzy said:

I've had a pee next to golfer Jack Nicklaus, city legend Frankie Wortho, Gazza, and Leicester Tigers brothers Ben and Tom Youngs.

We could almost have a dedicated thread on "famous people you've had a pee next too"

We definitely need a "Flanked At The Latrines" thread

My weak offering in comparison to everyone else is being stood between Terry Christian and Noddy Holder while they continued their discussion across me as if I wasn't there.