Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nod.E

Male Pattern Baldness

Always had short hair but the front is fading. Back and sides still relatively healthy though, which is classic but well annoying.

Gone from a 3 to a 2 to a 1 on the clippers in very short amount of time, and have it a number 1 every month or so. Will probs go to just having the clippers as they are soon. The front can look a little wispy in the days leading up to it. Especially as I now have a worrying number of white hairs starting to sprout across my head!

Wouldn't ever think of a transplant, but if you do think about it make sure you do it to make you happy, not other people, or for other people's perceptions of you.

I think I've said before on similar thread but I used keratin fibres for a long time, which definitely bought me a couple of extra years of 'normal' hair.

I then had my first FUE hair transplant 4 years ago and second transplant last year. Everybody's experiences are different but it has worked well for me...

1 hour ago, Houdini Logic said:

I think I've said before on similar thread but I used keratin fibres for a long time, which definitely bought me a couple of extra years of 'normal' hair.

I then had my first FUE hair transplant 4 years ago and second transplant last year. Everybody's experiences are different but it has worked well for me...

Show some before and after photos to give hope to poor OP

21 hours ago, Christoph said:

Hair transplant is really the only way you can truly sort it if your that bothered about it. The rest just delays the inevitable. 

Or a wig, and if you buy several, you can have a new look every day of the week. Some of these look marvelous.

https://www.simplywigs.co.uk/male-wigs/

Edited by yorkie1999

On 20/10/2020 at 12:13, Samilktray said:

Started shaving mine completely bald this year with a razor (not even 30 yet). Best decision I’ve made, bald and sexy 

Decided to shave my head completely when I was 30.

No regrets at all.

A lot of blokes though think it somehow makes them less of a man which is absolute bollox.

2 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Decided to shave my head completely when I was 30.

No regrets at all.

A lot of blokes though think it somehow makes them less of a man which is absolute bollox.

If you say so sweetheart.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, yorkie1999 said:

Obviously there are going to be a few dodgy ones but, look at this, the guy even has a hairline!

reserved_-_1.jpg

Couldn't think of anything more embarrassing and soul crushing then coming home to take you wig off before you go bed.

On 21/10/2020 at 06:00, SystonFox said:

I am 33 and been receding for about 7-8 years. Got right thick curly hair but the front is starting to look like a Steve mclaren island. Not a good look. It’ll go sooner rather than later.

these shampoos and products are all bullocks. You’re gonna have to nip to turkey if you want a full on Noddy Holder head of hair

• Haha 3