Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2020/2021

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

No, not at all, just from the replay I saw it looked worth a closer look. Wasn't a great angle though and I'm sure it was checked.

Yeah apologies I actually thought Williams kicked it so thought it was a comment about those Villa type decisions lol 

22 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Hate to say it but Yanited look a better team than Pool now ...   not sure wtf has happened but they look top 3 (at least) to me.   Pogba finally pulling his finger out and Fernandes (on the bench today) pulling a few strings might have a bit to do with it ...  

at this rate Liverpool might struggle for top 4... they have really hit a bad patch 

• Like 1

Hoping for extra time.

Man Utd play far more a team of individuals, rather than having a coherent style of play. But those key players keep getting them out of trouble with moments of individual brilliance. It's why they're over performing their expected goals by more than most teams. 

Man Utd have got lots of momentum and fortune at the moment but they are weak defensively. All thing being equal, it should catch up with them. 

• Like 1

Just now, lcfc_forever said:

Hoping for extra time.

Man Utd play far more a team of individuals, rather than having a coherent style of play. But those key players keep getting them out of trouble with moments of individual brilliance. It's why they're over performing their expected goals by more than most teams. 

Man Utd have got lots of momentum and fortune at the moment but they are weak defensively. All thing being equal, it should catch up with them. 

I agree I feel United have another big bad patch in them, because of that reason they aren’t really a team as such.