Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2020/2021

The worst bit about it from a Newcastle fan point of view (they're my family team so I follow them closely) is that they actually have more creative players now than they have done for years!

When fit....

Almiron

Saint Maximin

Callum Wilson

Ryan Fraser

Yes it's not supreme quality, but it's enough for a decent manager to find a balance between attack and defence! 

That's the other thing, two quality goalkeepers, Schar who I think is an excellent centre back, as well as Lascelles who has been out for a while with long covid... Lewis at left back.... there's enough defensive stability there now to find that balance too.

Turgid Bruce ball is going to keep them in the league but that's it.

5 minutes ago, AjcW said:

The worst bit about it from a Newcastle fan point of view (they're my family team so I follow them closely) is that they actually have more creative players now than they have done for years!

When fit....

Almiron

Saint Maximin

Callum Wilson

Ryan Fraser

Yes it's not supreme quality, but it's enough for a decent manager to find a balance between attack and defence! 

That's the other thing, two quality goalkeepers, Schar who I think is an excellent centre back, as well as Lascelles who has been out for a while with long covid... Lewis at left back.... there's enough defensive stability there now to find that balance too.

Turgid Bruce ball is going to keep them in the league but that's it.

Is their squad much worse than Southampton's? I wouldn't say so. Yet Hassenhuttl has a clear plan whilst Bruce seems to get by week to week with a top keeper/ defensive performance and a bit of luck/ Callum Wilson up front.

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Is their squad much worse than Southampton's? I wouldn't say so. Yet Hassenhuttl has a clear plan whilst Bruce seems to get by week to week with a top keeper/ defensive performance and a bit of luck/ Callum Wilson up front.

Exactly. I think Hayden is underrated too, they looked lost without him against us.

But this... this is horrific. Caroll spent most of the half at CB and Joelinton in midfield lol 

Just now, Facecloth said:

He has done quite a bit recently.

Most surprising part of this game is Carroll has lasted 90 minutes.

Yeah just meant it was quite funny watching Bruce dare to get 4 at the back for a whole 5 minutes lol 

• Haha 1