Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2020/2021

Andy Carroll, past it a bit?   At least his duels with David Luiz have been a sight.

elephants.JPG.9b5047ed806c2ac6dae62f87b8cff5f3.JPG

I thought I saw a ball around them, or was it just an accidental impediment?  Not easy to tell with these two.

What makes me laugh about that red card is that give it a few weeks or months, might even be a year, and Danny Murphy will be on MOTD or a co-commentator during the euros or something calling exactly the same tackle a blatant red. Its not, but you know it'll happen.

19 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

What makes me laugh about that red card is that give it a few weeks or months, might even be a year, and Danny Murphy will be on MOTD or a co-commentator during the euros or something calling exactly the same tackle a blatant red. Its not, but you know it'll happen.

Murphy calling Dubravca, Dubrovnic lol

• Haha 1

Hate keepers that do that. Henderson just jumped up in the air, knee first, head-height and has injured one of his own players. Not to mention probably fouled the Watford player in the process.

Keepers get far too much protection. Which is ironic because referees are constantly telling referees to 'protect their players' :dunno:

49 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Mark Wright on the bench for Crawley (and Josh too, mind).

Josh Wright’s tour of league 2 sides continues. 

I do still find it mad that they’ve signed Mark Wright too. At that level you wouldn’t just waste wages as a publicity stunt either so they must think he can do a job. Hope he comes on i’d be keen to see how he looks. 

Edited by Manini
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Koke said:

Chelsea have 91% possession right now. They're surprisingly playing a fairly strong team. 

Lot of strong teams have been put out by prem sides this weekend. Refreshing to see. I’d imagine the thinking Is get the games won by about an hour then start dragging players off. No replays either so probably a bit more caution needed from the bigger teams.