Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2020/2021

5 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Absolute mockery this. May as well have just forfeited. 

Will be great initially for the young villa players but will get fed up very quickly. No need for Klopp to play some of these players. I know they would've been preparing to play a stronger side, and probably wouldn't have tested the under 23 players. Look at their bench FFS lol

I’m surprised Liverpool have gone so strong given all the moaning klopp does about the fixture list.

5 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Will be great initially for the young villa players but will get fed up very quickly. No need for Klopp to play some of these players. I know they would've been preparing to play a stronger side, and probably wouldn't have tested the under 23 players. Look at their bench FFS lol

All for PR.. be interesting to see how strong Villa are for the next premier league game.. 

Klopp’s being a pr*ck.. playing a strong side to try and take some moral high ground. If one of his players gets injured today he can stick his moaning about games where the sun don’t shine...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Out of Liverpool's hands whats happened. Villa played a strong side last season in the cup when Liverpool fielded an under23 side, albeit different circumstances. It's probably more disrespectful if Klopp went with kids too. Plus they are on a poor run of form themselves so will want to get back.

I wouldn't want Brendan to match up and put our u23's out if we were in a similar position. 

Typical disrespect from the comms...

”he’s asked to be called Hayden but the website says otherwise”

next chance to say name

”there’s Kessler Hayden”

Keown: “good work from Kessler”

**** me if he’s specifically asked you... say it! Could be anything going on and he doesn’t want to upset his family. 

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Obviously my "mockery" comment was a bit OTT before. Liverpool taking it easy a bit but Villa have done well enough. Kids in academies are not bad footballers. Expect Liverpool to win comfortably still though.

I'm also regretting my 'double figures' comment lol