Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2020/2021

15 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Marine’s ground is an utter dream. In best part of Liverpool too

Been there a few times to watch Coalville, the last time we went I think we were 4-0 down in 15 and I spent the rest of the first half in the club house watching Jeff. What an awful year to reach the 3rd round of the FA cup

• 5 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Have Derby tried to get it postponed or they just not bothered? 

Either that or Rooney doesn't fancy a trip to Chorley. To be honest I'm still waiting to hear the news where Mourhino announces he can't travel to Marine due to self isolating. 

17 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Have Derby tried to get it postponed or they just not bothered? 

U18/U23 team by the looks of it so they're gonna give it a go at least.

14 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

I’m sure in the FA Cup it’s a forfeit if you can’t field a team. So Shrewsbury and Derby would be eliminated if they can’t get their games on.

Notts County had to Forfeit against King's Lynn.  Not sure if they've amended the rules since. 

6 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Looks like Villa will play the kids against Liverpool. Glad I hadn't backed them when I was going to haha

I got Liverpool -5 at 7/1 

You just know some scrote from Aston is going to score a 93rd minute consolation at 6-0, before the commentator goes into a monologue about "Well at least he hasn't got his GCSE's to study for this year" lol 

Edited by AjcW
  • Haha 2

Absolute mockery this. May as well have just forfeited. 

Will be great initially for the young villa players but will get fed up very quickly. No need for Klopp to play some of these players. I know they would've been preparing to play a stronger side, and probably wouldn't have tested the under 23 players. Look at their bench FFS lol