Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Aliens?

4 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

who knows, there is no reason to suggest that another planets race wouldn't be able to get to our solar system, and if they do have the technology to get here there not just going to roll up outside your house they would be practically invisible 

I've been watching to much ancient aliens.

one thing I would say is say an alien did crash here do you think the gov would tell the public or would it cause panic and outrage, so lets say if it did happen and they kept it secret there not all of a sudden going to start telling us now.. 

you honestly don't know either way and you would be a fool to think otherwise

I suspect that if an alien did manage to travel the 25 trillion miles it is to the nearest possible habitable planet, it wouldn't crash land when it got here, even this lot managed the trip.

download (2).jpg

19 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

I suspect that if an alien did manage to travel the 25 trillion miles it is to the nearest possible habitable planet, it wouldn't crash land when it got here, even this lot managed the trip.

download (2).jpg

lol i don't know planes go down every so often through malfunctions or they shot it down like in the movies :dunno:

Nothwithstanding all the redneck fruitcake abduction stories and it's hard to argue that there's not some things going on that we cannot explain.

Read about places like Skinwalker Ranch in Utah or watch the recently released US Navy footage amongst other evidence and it's obvious there are weird things that we just don't understand.

Whether these are aliens, other dimensions, parallel universes etc is up for debate. One thing i'm personally convinced about is that 1000s of people aren't making this stuff up.

*Puts tin hat on.

5 hours ago, foxile5 said:

I'd argue the near certainty comment but it is interesting, isn't it? 

You'd be foolish and it is very interesting.  They're clearly a very old species, the technology itself has to be at least 700,000,000 years old or else we'd be able to watch the 'void' building process take place through our telescopes (the nearest edge of the void is 700m light years away), factor in the time taken to occupy almost every star in a region of space approximately 769.36bn lightyears^3 in volume and we're talking about a super ancient civilisation.  The likelihood then that  they have also achieved cloaking technology seems equally as certain and this would explain why we have no evidence of any movement in that area of space.  This also raises the question of if they even still occupy the void, if we have no means of tracking their movements who can say how far they've travelled beyond the fringes of their monolithic empire?  Let's be real if they can travel a space 330m light years wide they can probably reach our pokey corner of the universe a mere 700m away. 

Interestingly though they probably have little reason to head this way yet:  As far as they're concerned life on this planet is just a few bacteria and sponges that they probably aren't aware of and by our own observations there's very little else going on life-wise in our general cosmic vicinity that would draw an ancient civilisation's interest.  By my reckoning we have roughly another 400m years + travel time to prepare for them if they think the dinosaurs look interesting. 

That is unless they have time-telescopes in which case they're almost certainly already aware of us and we're the subject of the empire's favourite whacky reality show, with Space Ant and Space Dec taking family friendly pot shots at our comical attempts to build functional civilisations.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Gotta love these sort of topics :D 

One of my favorites since I was a little boy in the 60's. Look at any photo that comes from the Hubble Telescope and dream.

How could we possibly be alone?

3 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

You'd be foolish and it is very interesting.  They're clearly a very old species, the technology itself has to be at least 700,000,000 years old or else we'd be able to watch the 'void' building process take place through our telescopes (the nearest edge of the void is 700m light years away), factor in the time taken to occupy almost every star in a region of space approximately 769.36bn lightyears^3 in volume and we're talking about a super ancient civilisation.  The likelihood then that  they have also achieved cloaking technology seems equally as certain and this would explain why we have no evidence of any movement in that area of space.  This also raises the question of if they even still occupy the void, if we have no means of tracking their movements who can say how far they've travelled beyond the fringes of their monolithic empire?  Let's be real if they can travel a space 330m light years wide they can probably reach our pokey corner of the universe a mere 700m away. 

Interestingly though they probably have little reason to head this way yet:  As far as they're concerned life on this planet is just a few bacteria and sponges that they probably aren't aware of and by our own observations there's very little else going on life-wise in our general cosmic vicinity that would draw an ancient civilisation's interest.  By my reckoning we have roughly another 400m years + travel time to prepare for them if they think the dinosaurs look interesting. 

That is unless they have time-telescopes in which case they're almost certainly already aware of us and we're the subject of the empire's favourite whacky reality show, with Space Ant and Space Dec taking family friendly pot shots at our comical attempts to build functional civilisations.

...or it could just have been formed by the coalescing of smaller voids into a much bigger one in practice with standard cosmological evolution.

I mean, seeing as we don't know either way both are possible, we'll have to wait and see.

10 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

...or it could just have been formed by the coalescing of smaller voids into a much bigger one in practice with standard cosmological evolution.

I mean, seeing as we don't know either way both are possible, we'll have to wait and see.

No I think my explanation makes more sense.  Do your research Mac, the truth is out there.

• Haha 1

On 12/11/2020 at 16:35, MPH said:

It’s interesting that when people think of the possibility of Alien life form they think of walking creatures... who can fly space crafts. 

What if any Alien life form out there is water based? Or can fly not walk? Has wings instead of hands?

Will have to swim here then won’t they.

On 12/11/2020 at 06:58, Out Foxed said:

That's very interesting. The crazy part for me is how well it matches up with some of the craft in "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind" movie that I referenced in another post.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 19:33, Carl the Llama said:

The existence of the Boötes void tells us with near certainty that there exists a massive civilisation with the ability to build Dyson spheres.

Personally, I prefer the Eridanus Supervoid. It's much bigger and much more spooky. With regard to space travel, the finite velocity of light is clearly a limiting factor, so maybe quantum entanglement could provide some method of instant teleporting in future. Of course, the further away the celestial object, the more out of date is its image. So some immensely distant objects we see today may no longer exist.

• Like 1

iun3zrtfr9451.jpg

Pic rel. alludes to most of my thoughts on the matter. Either it's human military tech which isn't beneficial for the public to be told about or it's competing militaries trying to intimidate eachother by suggesting they have this type of capability, when they probably don't.

Outside of that sphere, space and extraterrestrials. It's will without doubt life is out there, intelligent enough and capable enough to leave it's own atmosphere & star though? Maybe not. The Great filter is still indeterminate, maybe we have passed it but who knows.

Edited by Jaspa