Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Darwin Núñez

I'd settle for him.

He's so young and started the season incredibly it would seem, but he's by no means the finished article or as consistently impressive in the latter half of his time at Benfica - though has got more assists to his game.

He's got potential in trolleys full but he's no £50 million pound player yet in my assessment and its a buyers market.

He was linked with Barca as a Suarez replacement but I reckon that's just a nationality thing - I'm not sure he's good enough for Barca, I'm uncertain that it's the fee that is the barrier!

Crazy talk, but a move to Leicester might be about right for him and us and I reckon we'd get him for circa 28-35 million quid - he's more Odsonne Edouard money than Erikson type cash!

*Puts on tin hat.

Edited by Nick

22 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Has he been regularly playing for the national first team ? 

Lot's of appearances for U20 & U22 but 4 appearances for National team in 2019 - should be enough for a Brexit permit?

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

Lot's of appearances for U20 & U22 but 4 appearances for National team in 2019 - should be enough for a Brexit permit?

Don’t know - hence my question. Could be uncertain ......sounds like the fee would be so high that 

a) work permit wouldn’t be an issue

b) we won’t pay it so a is irrelevant!

5 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Am I missing something. His goal scoring record is shocking for the Portuguese league. 

Scored 3 in 13, but created 7 in that time, and scored 5 in 5 is the EL. Not sure that’s shocking tbh.

• Like 1