Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2021

2 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

With roles reversed?  Keep dreaming.  lol

This goes to the next level up.

Somebody is walking, most likely Masi.

I would not advocate for anyone winning a world championship in the courts, I don't like Lewis but I wouldn't have begrudge him the win today. I never seen a petulant reaction to lsoing a competition like this ever, if this was "Karen horner" you'd be having a field day and quite rightly 

Saying that if they let the appeal go, I'll let them off 

Edited by The Horse's Mouth

it’s not Max’s fault that masi screwed up

even if they say the race was unsatisfactory and set aside the entire result, max is still WC.

unless they can prove red bull did anything wrong, max is WC.  It’s crap for Lewis but just like if a ref screws up, unless both sides agree to a replay it’s tough sh1t. (And they can’t rerun a GP anyway).

max is a great driver. Lewis is a great driver.  Max got lucky today. C’est la vie. 

Edited by st albans fox

1 minute ago, Walkers said:

It's a shame because he's a more than worthy winner, but he'll forever be known as the guy who was handed it on a plate by the race director lol

He won't though. Only a couple of years ago people said Liverpool will only be remembered as covid winners, but people never talk about it anymore.

People always say this about an "asterisks" next to a win, but people forget these things pretty quickly in reality though. Maybe for a year or two people will remember it, but in 5, 10, 20 or 50 years time people only remember Verstappen as WC with maybe an interesting footnote about the last race which only the aficionados are aware of.

I remember people saying the same about Rosberg's championship, but most people just think of him as a World Champion now,

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

He won't though. Only a couple of years ago people said Liverpool will only be remembered as covid winners, but people never talk about it anymore.

People always say this about an "asterisks" next to a win, but people forget these things pretty quickly in reality though. Maybe for a year or two people will remember it, but in 5, 10, 20 or 50 years time people only remember Verstappen as WC with maybe an interesting footnote about the last race which only the aficionados are aware of.

I remember people saying the same about Rosberg's championship, but most people just think of him as a World Champion now,

Funnily enough the same lot who are saying it about Max's win, again credit to Hamilton he was a lot more salty with the rosberg loss than this, but maybe there was less bitterness here