Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Brighton (A) pre match - 6 March - 8pm

Lets start with this team

Kasper

Ricardo fofana soyuncu castagne.

Mendy.

Under Ndidi tielsmans albrighton.

Vardy.

Edited by lcfcfoz

42 minutes ago, FellowBlue said:

Wholeheartedly agree with this comment on behalf of all Man City fans. In return, we will try to keep the red rags down and out of the top four where they belong. Come on Leicester!

Funnily enough although we are different from them ( we don't have red neighbours unless you count Forest),and my liking for Chelsea, I've always thought of LCFC as most like Man C. The shared div 2 Champs record,,(up and down a lot div 1 and 2), Revie before he got a bit disgraced, Blues, and now it turns out Sheik Mansour is a public benefactor as Vichai was. Usually I'm not overkeen on the Arabs but I once had a lot of Iranian/Persian friends and know there are some magnificent Arab guys. Also of course I'm a Pep admirer and hope BR ends up similar (he needs to change a bit )but they are at least are both good guys AFA I'm concerned. I Wonder if Mansour is Iranian ,the Persians had most of the Arabs I like.

I don't dislike our red neighbours, I lived in Nottm. three years and married a Nottm . girl ( does n't every one who lives there a bit) and I loved Cloughie/Taylor altho I did n't live there then. I also liked County (still do) and hope they get off their knees again. My Chelsea liking is from living in London when Dave Sexton ran Chelsea (Osgood, Hudson, Holiins , Cooke etc,) and the only real alternative was the boring Arsenal double team ( altho former LCFC boy Mclintock was OK ) He was a player then not a manager.. 

Edited by Alan Frost
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

A point would be OK under normal circumstances but we've got to be winning this given our run towards the end of the season. The pressure is on unfortunately.

Never said I would take a point but I won't consider it a bad result, just an average result.

A win tonight sets us up for the Blades next week and then no more league games until April when hopefully we'll have plenty back (mainly Maddison) from injury and Barnes well on the way.

My mate texted me during the Burnley game at about the 60-70 min mark saying he'd take a point but I said I wouldn't. If you're happy with a point at Burnley then you'll be happy with a point at Brighton and then you'll be swallowed back into the pack in no time. If our competitors get a draw away at Burnley and Brighton then we see that as a good result so we shouldn't accept it either.

I just think the three behind Vardy looks horrific without Maddison and Barnes.

14 minutes ago, lcfcfoz said:

Lets start with this team

Kasper

Ricardo fofana soyuncu castagne.

Mendy.

Under Ndidi tielsmans albrighton.

Vardy.

No, prefer Ndidi and Tielemans together in mid field, although I can see good reasons to want him forward a bit, and Nacho, who I was n't keen on at one time  , round about Palace away, instead of JV, altho it hurts typing it.  Purely in JV's interests-I'm guessing. Prefer the taller Dan to Mendy too although I like Mendy's fight compared with Dan's lovely laid back approach. he's always smiling even in those tense minutes just before KO.

Edited by Alan Frost