Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Brighton (A) pre match - 6 March - 8pm

18 hours ago, enmac said:

Brighton have only scored 4 from set pieces. We have scored 2.

They're also vulnerable at set pieces. So are we. Hope we get lucky. 

And we never score from them and concede from them for fun. Bit like the opposite of the irresistible force meeting the immovable object lol

Edited by WigstonWanderer
  • Haha 4

These next 2 games are the biggest we’ve had since 15/16 title run in.

We MUST win tonight to have a realistic chance of getting top 4. Going to be very tough with the available options but with our spine, we really should win if we can get a goal . They shouldn’t score vs us often as they don’t score much and we have a good back 4(hope he don’t play a back 5) and Wilf in his CDM role, we have a great base to work off. Time for Vards to step up and win us a huge game.
It would be so JV to score the winner today in such a crucial game.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Feel disgusting saying it, but drop Vardy? 

Absolutely not! Offers the chance of magic that no other player can replicate! 

Nacho and vards together please! Tielemans can push on and Wilf play deep. We should be fine with a back 4 Vs this lot. 

4-4-1-1. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ronnup said:

If it was to allow for this niggly injury to heal then I'd be up for it, people have mentioned he looks finished, shattered, low on energy but I think he just needs to get his body back up to 100% and then start from there. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

You’re not going to believe this, but I have it on good authority Under has got injured in training 😡

13 minutes ago, Webbo said:

At least it wasn't anyone likely to play. 

Hoping that's not true.

We need Under as a threat - on the bench! :ph34r:

49 minutes ago, ronnup said:

There is a case to be made for 

a) resting him a bit 

b) having him come on to make an impact

Neither of which does any disrespect to the esteem in which he will be held by Vardyists, born-again Vardyists and everyone else.

• Haha 1

It’s been a long season given the 2 seasons rolling into one.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Vardy is running on empty.

Given him a proper rest over the summer and I hope he is back to his best.  

I still think he is a threat.  I’d play both Vardy ans Nacho if we go 2 goals up then take Vardy off

10 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Just as long as Amartey and Choudry aren’t starting, then pick any of the others in pretty much any attacking formation 

Personally I’d love to see us have a go at Brighton. They aren’t a good team 

They're pretty good, for some reason they just cant seem to score the chances they're creating

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

You’re not going to believe this, but I have it on good authority Under has got injured in training 😡

If that's true we'll be left with zero attacking options from the bench, assuming that Sharky will start. 

1 hour ago, FellowBlue said:

Thanks for the welcome. It’s good that fellow blues (and others) can actually participate in other forums without getting abuse. To share opinions and understand views from outside our own forums, hopefully without a media bias, is refreshing. I kind of expected that Leicester fans would be a welcoming bunch and so far so good. Anyway, I’ll be watching your game later and hopefully, you can bang a few in a get the needed result. Up the blues!

Every fans forum has it's share of idiots but we're not a bad bunch. Hopefully you lot can do us a favour & beat all the teams chasing a top 4 place (apart from us of course !). The title is pretty much done & dusted. Well done.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1