Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

Just now, Stanmorefox said:

Clicking on the link yesterday took me into the queue even though I didn't have enough priority points but when I go into it today I only have the buy option which is greyed out at the moment. I am bang on the 307 points level. Will the buy option change colour at 1PM and allow me in?

Yes it will change when you refresh at 1pm.

4 minutes ago, Stanmorefox said:

Clicking on the link yesterday took me into the queue even though I didn't have enough priority points but when I go into it today I only have the buy option which is greyed out at the moment. I am bang on the 307 points level. Will the buy option change colour at 1PM and allow me in?

The buy option wont update without refreshing the page, and refreshing will put you back into a queue nearer to 1pm.

14 minutes ago, Stanmorefox said:

Yes

21 minutes ago, Stanmorefox said:

Correct.

2 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

When I join the queue at 1pm today, if there are enough tickets left will it allow me to buy for me and my Son (who is a linked account) at the same time?

As long as you both have correct points totals, yes.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

When I join the queue at 1pm today, if there are enough tickets left will it allow me to buy for me and my Son (who is a linked account) at the same time?

And assuming he's over 16

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

I suspect that those arriving on coaches will be bussed into the stadium area and expected to access the stadium straight away

i very much doubt they will allow you to go out of the Wembley bubble to the bars in the area 

maybe this is one of the ‘lessons’ they learned from the league cup final with the Man City fans 

you can do what you want when you get there

• Like 1