Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

4 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

For those interested, a seating chart for the final:

image.thumb.png.4ed7a76ca6777af1bb22cfda250f1270.png

Shows you where all the locals etc. are sitting. Level 1 is Leicester left half and Chelsea right half.

I initially read that as Leicester first half and imagined everyone swapping seats with Chelsea fans at half time lol

4 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

This is what I get when I try to add the coach

521CF635-6B6A-404C-8011-E9BB8AD727A1.thumb.jpeg.47ee07c087a03a8f09d167d9afffc390.jpegEFE486E4-E603-460D-8739-6FCD25E8CE61.thumb.jpeg.80843ee1c9aab14db2e22e029e020d3e.jpeg

I can only imagine they have reached their limit. Wait until people turn up at 12:30 for the coaches only to find out the club haven't booked enough.

Might be worth calling up, but don't surrender your ticket in your basket just yet.

Or if Enderby is a viable alternative try that (if not also the same problem).

Edited by KrefelderFox666

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

That would be an interesting concept in the best of times, let alone during this pandemic.

Yes obviously not ideal at present, but funnily enough the people in the row behind my seat at the KP used to do this, there were 4 of them who used to swap seats with their mates in a different part of the ground at half time, every game, I asked them why once and they didn't really seem to know lol It proper confused me when I first started sitting there lol

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I can only imagine they have reached their limit. Wait until people turn up at 12:30 for the coaches only to find out the club haven't booked enough.

Might be worth calling up, but don't surrender your ticket in your basket just yet.

Or if Enderby is a viable alternative try that (if not also the same problem).

2 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Have you tried Enderby?

EDIT: Not SFE.

Tried Enderby as well I get the same message

21 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Yes obviously not ideal at present, but funnily enough the people in the row behind my seat at the KP used to do this, there were 4 of them who used to swap seats with their mates in a different part of the ground at half time, every game, I asked them why once and they didn't really seem to know lol It proper confused me when I first started sitting there lol

That sounds strange. Maybe they like to have a different view of the pitch for each half. Do they change seats if the teams swap ends after the coin toss as well?

4 minutes ago, DuncTheFox said:

long shot I know but looking out for 1 cup final ticket - non LE postcode...

it's a longer shot than you think, can't sell tickets as the name will be on the tickets and you will need ID to show you are said person, plus need a covid test in your name! ARE YOU AN OSTRICH?! :D

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, hejammy said:

it's a longer shot than you think, can't sell tickets as the name will be on the tickets and you will need ID to show you are said person, plus need a covid test in your name! ARE YOU AN OSTRICH?! :D

Understand as long ID matches Covid test negative test should be fine regardless name on ticket 

2 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Understand as long ID matches Covid test negative test should be fine regardless name on ticket 

Exactly what iv heard from a couple of people- and what happened at Carabao final-  id has to match the covid test result to get into outer area around stadium but no name check at all on ticket to get into turnstile- obviously might change from Carabao final but with more people id doubt it

6 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I would assume 1 seat in a row of 2, maybe spread window/aisle as you go down the coach so you sit offset.

Unless you get a group or family who are together, you wouldn’t split a couple or a family up surely.

I did think it would be half coaches though hence the pants pulled down on the price, usually £20 anywhere and this is £45 and you must use it.

3 minutes ago, promised land said:

Unless you get a group or family who are together, you wouldn’t split a couple or a family up surely.

I did think it would be half coaches though hence the pants pulled down on the price, usually £20 anywhere and this is £45 and you must use it.

Yes, they could sit together no doubt, I was working off worst case all single people. Not sure if they can fit more than 25 people on when there are a couple of groups of 6 for example or 25 is the limit even if 4 groups of 6 and a single person occupying about a quarter of the coach.

5 minutes ago, Kierzz said:

So they are driving down 260 coaches?!

Apparently 150 in total but not sure if there will be more in the end. 150 coaches would fit 3,750 people. Assuming 5,000 tickets went to actual fans, that's 75%. So assumption that 25% of fans are non-LE.